Page 136 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3417
    Ultimate Member

I know it's not full MCU but Spider-man Homecoming is getting pretty amazing (heh) reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I know it's not full MCU but Spider-man Homecoming is getting pretty amazing (heh) reviews.
    SM: H is completely MCU. Just because Marvel doesn't fully own the right, doesn't make it not MCU. SM exists in the MCU, and that's all that matters.

It's getting SPECTACULAR reviews. Damm it, that pun didn't work.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I've been hyped for Spider-Man: Homecoming ever since Captain America: Civil War and the trailer. I'm even more hyped now that I've seen these reviews. I've avoided many spoilers and will continue to do so. I can't wait to see it. Really happy for Tom Holland and the rest. To thinj about a year or two ago I was pissed this pushed back the Black Panther movie. I've completely forgotten about that now!

Spider-Man: Homecoming opens at 97% on rotten tomatoes. Whoohoo!!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

The Inhumans trailer was fine for me. Could've been a lot better visually, but that's just what I was expecting anyway since, like I've said before, it was a very rushed production. I saw a comment that I completely agree with: it feels like they spent all of their money on cameras and CGI and forgot to invest more on all of the rest of the show. I have no particular opinion on the story itself because I prefer to wait and see how it'll play out on-screen, but this is something ABC should definitely work on. Their Lockjaw is proof that they CAN do something visually appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Also a fan of Iwan Rheon from GoT and Vicious but what's with his choice of speech pattern for Maximus?
    Yeah, I was a little bothered by the way he speaks too. It's definitely not a case of bad acting because the actor IS good, but there's just something... off about it. Maybe he's still not completely comfortable doing an american accent? Another thing they should've had more time to work on, if it's the case.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 06-29-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Inhumans trailer: It looks like an attempt to adapt the Inhumans using a TV budget. That's about all I'll say on that subject. Lockjaw looks cool though .

Spider-Man Homecoming: Really happy to see the movie getting so many great reviews .

So after Inhumans fails what will be the next abc marvel tv show guys? Any predictions?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So after Inhumans fails what will be the next abc marvel tv show guys? Any predictions?
    I would like to see something different like genre bending different. Nextwave, Tomb of Dracula, Shang Chi or Damage Control.

BANNED

Shang Chi. Really needs to be pushed forward.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    I'd love to see Shang-Chi, Moonknight, and Blade get Netflix pushes.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Wasn't he supposed to be in Iron Fist, to offset the criticism for Danny's casting? I wonder what happened there.

BANNED

I think Feige said they have plans for Blade so probably a movie is in the works for him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wasn't he supposed to be in Iron Fist, to offset the criticism for Danny's casting? I wonder what happened there.
    I don't think that was ever more than fannish wishful thinking/internet hearsay.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Iron Fist was the most watched Marvel show on Netflix, so people should know by now that critics and success are not the same thing. Anyway, I think a Ghost Rider TV show seems like the most obvious choice. Or maybe a S.W.O.R.D. spin-off after AOS is done. Whatever it is, I just hope it has a better production schedule than Inhumans did, specially if it's supposed to be another ''TV blockbuster''.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Iron Fist was the most watched Marvel show on Netflix, so people should know by now that critics and success are not the same thing. Anyway, I think a Ghost Rider TV show seems like the most obvious choice. Or maybe a S.W.O.R.D. spin-off after AOS is done. Whatever it is, I just hope it has a better production schedule than Inhumans did, specially if it's supposed to be another ''TV blockbuster''.
    If ABC I hope Ghost Rider simply because they've shown they can make him look good I now don't trust them with space related material.