Page 177 of 228 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3417
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    all I know is that I don't want Squirrel Girl anywhere near the marvel cinematic universe.
    Can I ask why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That was my assumption as well. And it does lend itself pretty well to the marketing. I was just curious if there had been any official word.
    I think Squirrel Girl and New Warriors are folded into one show than two seperate ones.

To answer your other question, i don't mind if the tv and film seperate but i dont think any of the series are inconvienced by it outside of Agents of SHIELD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Can I ask why ?
    She sucks the energy out of any room that she enters. She's like Deadpool without the jokes.

I'm assuming it would be too late for the first Infinity War movie, but can we get Silver Surfer into the second one please? I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion on SS in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    I'm assuming it would be too late for the first Infinity War movie, but can we get Silver Surfer into the second one please? I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion on SS in general.
    I thought they were filming the two films back to back? If so, odds are there isn't enough time for a re-write of Avengers 4.

It'll also depend on how quickly this Fox-Disney deal gets approval from the FCC and other interested parties, and whether the democrats gain any traction in their investigation into it.

One would assume Disney wouldn't move on a property they don't actually own yet. Without doubt both companies had an army of lawyers go over every line of the deal....but that doesn't mean there isn't something in it that'll contradict antitrust laws or some other consideration (and there are international laws that this deal needs to clear too, apparently), nor does it mean those things are buried so deep no one else will notice until it's too late.

I'm sure Disney feels confident about this or they wouldn't have gone public with it. But the fat lady hasn't sung quite yet so who knows how much work they're putting into the Marvel properties? I mean, there's making plans and putting early stage stuff into motion, and then there's trying to get one of those IP's worked into a project that is already in production.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think Squirrel Girl and New Warriors are folded into one show than two seperate ones.

To answer your other question, i don't mind if the tv and film seperate but i dont think any of the series are inconvienced by it outside of Agents of SHIELD.
    Yeah, its one show I just couldn't remember if it was New Warriors or what they were calling it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Niffleheim

I thought i'd share the fun, enjoy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I thought they were filming the two films back to back? If so, odds are there isn't enough time for a re-write of Avengers 4.

It'll also depend on how quickly this Fox-Disney deal gets approval from the FCC and other interested parties, and whether the democrats gain any traction in their investigation into it.

One would assume Disney wouldn't move on a property they don't actually own yet. Without doubt both companies had an army of lawyers go over every line of the deal....but that doesn't mean there isn't something in it that'll contradict antitrust laws or some other consideration (and there are international laws that this deal needs to clear too, apparently), nor does it mean those things are buried so deep no one else will notice until it's too late.

I'm sure Disney feels confident about this or they wouldn't have gone public with it. But the fat lady hasn't sung quite yet so who knows how much work they're putting into the Marvel properties? I mean, there's making plans and putting early stage stuff into motion, and then there's trying to get one of those IP's worked into a project that is already in production.
    No, actually, the filming between these two has a one month gap.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    No, actually, the filming between these two has a one month gap.
    Isn't that more of a lunch break than anything?

I dont know much about movies. But these things tend to require a few months for photography right? Like, it's a fairly big time investment. Wouldn't a one month gap just be a little bit of a breather? Would any of the actors or studio people have time to do another film or project?

~ Black Panther.

Finished Punisher.

First half was a slog to get through, honestly thought many of the stuff was boring. Second half got much better. Final few episodes were amazing.

spoilers:
    Though Frank having visions of having sex with his wife while getting tortured was just weird.
    end of spoilers

So this could be set before or after Defenders, right? Because I didn't see any reference to them. It might be intentional.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 12-19-2017 at 06:23 AM.

I think they said they were going to purposefully ignore the Defenders when they started working on the show. I've assumed it was to limit the number of people who knew what the Defenders plot would look like and keep spoilers to a minimum, but it could also just be so Frank would firmly stand on his own (after starting off on someone else's show) or who knows, maybe the showrunners saw where Defenders was going, quality wise, and wanted to avoid it for self-preservation.

~ Black Panther.

Avengers: Infinity War TV ad:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUosqamXy1g

So this week, if you watch one Marvel movie a week, you'll finish just in time for Infinity War. Assuming you go see Black Panther and buy Thor 3 when it comes out on blu-ray too.

Wife and I decided to do it in chronological order, starting with Captain America 1.

FYI, there are some amazingly in-depth lists out there that include the ABC and Netflix shows.

~ Black Panther.

The actors playing Vision, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Thor, and Nebula have all finished filming Avengers 4 and have tweeted as such.

Pretty good point this guys makes, I think.