Page 178 of 228 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3417

James Gunn says that GOTG 3 will be released in 2020. Expect two more films that year. I think the other two will be Black Widow and Doctor Strange 2.

About to start watching through the MCU from the beginning to gear up for Infinity War. Don't know how in-depth I'll go with the viewing experience (what TV shows, comics I'll include) but I think I'll start with Captain America: First Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

Pretty good point this guys makes, I think.
    probably. but the only music I remember from X-Men is Magneto's theme song from First Class.

BANNED

Yes.
    But it's more something that applies to a good 99% of all movies than to just Marvel.

Avengers 3 & 4 Feature 76 Cast Members, Says Chris Hemsworth
    https://www.cbr.com/infinity-war-ave...-cast-members/

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Junkie View Post
    About to start watching through the MCU from the beginning to gear up for Infinity War. Don't know how in-depth I'll go with the viewing experience (what TV shows, comics I'll include) but I think I'll start with Captain America: First Avenger.
    Agent Carter Season 1 and Daredevil Season 1, Jessica Jones Season 1, and Luke Cage Season 1 all have had decent stories of the aftereffects of the films. I hate to say it but when AoS usually mention them it's either to just point out they're in the MCU like cleaning up after Thor after Dark World or feels disjointed IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Agent Carter Season 1 and Daredevil Season 1, Jessica Jones Season 1, and Luke Cage Season 1 all have had decent stories of the aftereffects of the films. I hate to say it but when AoS usually mention them it's either to just point out they're in the MCU like cleaning up after Thor after Dark World or feels disjointed IMO.
    I'll have to watch Agent Carter season one, I haven't seen it yet. Probably won't rewatch DD and the Defender shows this go-around. I wish AoS was more integrated/tied in more heavily. I agree with you there.

First season of Agent Carter is solid. Easily on par with the typical MCU story. My wife really loved it, and so did I.

The second season isn't nearly as good. In some ways it feels like a parody of itself. We still have a few episodes left we haven't watched actually. But the first season is totally worth it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I'm most of the way through Agent Carter season one ep.2. I'm enjoying it so far. I'll probably skip the second season based on what Ascended said/other bad reviews I've seen.

Avengers: Infinity War Prelude #1 comes out today. The comic shows what happened after Civil War ended. There will also be an Infinity War prelude on ET tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Avengers: Infinity War Prelude #1 comes out today. The comic shows what happened after Civil War ended. There will also be an Infinity War prelude on ET tonight.
    How legit is this comic supposed to be? I mean, did the Russos or Feige lay out the score for the writer? Did the writer just get a note saying where everyone is at the start of the film and he's getting the characters there from CW in his own way?

I've always thought Marvel was missing out by not publishing MCU related material, but its gotta be bona fide yknow? Not just a writer using guesswork that's barely more informed than what we here in the forums are.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    How legit is this comic supposed to be? I mean, did the Russos or Feige lay out the score for the writer? Did the writer just get a note saying where everyone is at the start of the film and he's getting the characters there from CW in his own way?

I've always thought Marvel was missing out by not publishing MCU related material, but its gotta be bona fide yknow? Not just a writer using guesswork that's barely more informed than what we here in the forums are.
    These prelude comics are mostly just scenes from previous movies(this one most likely will have some of the last scenes from movies like Civil War, GotG vol.2, Ragnarok and Homecoming), and some filler stuff thrown in.

I believe that MCU comics are canon to the movies unless the movies contradict them.

Amazing Member

Just saw the latest Thor. How is Thor making lightning without thunder.
    Hela actually say's "What were you the god of?" in the scene right before this. This helps Thor remember he can access his power without his hammer. His power specifically is god of THUNDER which is the same as lightning but you can't have lightning without thunder?
    In War of the Worlds they has that lightning without thunder (makes no sense) but in this case it's his namesake?!

Awesome!!! Someone brought up X-Men First Class music. That film has has some really good music. I felt alone in loving its music. No one ever brings it up. Thanks! Magneto's theme which some people remember is really good but even that is not the best of the film. The best one is of course the one showed in the video. That recruitment music is also loads of fun. If anyone is interested i would highly recommend First Class's music. Any piece which catches my attention is likely to enter my playlist. Avengers is also among my favorites. And of course i listen to music more then once.

He makes a correct point. Not all of them are good pieces. But even if they find something good they don't repeat it. Without repetition will anyone remember a piece even if its great? Not very likely. James Bond is a good example. John Williams Superman is also genuinely great. But both have been repeated a lot of times. Civil War tune placed in the beginning was more average. It can't be a memorable one even if they repeat it. But people would recognize it. Thus, making it more memorable. X-Men one is more recognizable i think. If he had asked that one without telling the name quite a number of people would have recognized it. Its fine but not that good.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 01-27-2018 at 08:56 PM.