Page 206 of 228 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3417

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...cid=spartandhp

No spoilers in ones i'm posting here.

"Rodrigo Perez of The Playlist writes that the film is “stress-inducing, full of dread, darker than usual, yet, funny as hell and super entertaining….Blockbuster noise? Yes, but with emotional stakes attached.”

Does it have issues? Sure, it’s a punch fest, yeah, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the dynamics of all these disparate teamups. "

"I saw #AvengersInfinityWar earlier tonight and I can say that it delivers. There's a lot of really fun character interactions, some cool action moments (Thor's powers, Iron Man's suit), and a few powerful emotional beats. Most of the humor is Also Captain America is "

"AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is basically CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR times 20, except with less hero-on-hero fighting. I think people who loved the airport fight in CIVIL WAR like I did will go nuts for this film, and people who were bored will be 20 times as bored here. #InfinityWar"

"Wow! Marvel dropped all the rules, fists out and what a tornado!! #AvengersInfinityWar was a blast and Thanos just dethroned Killmonger as the champion of villains."

"VENGERS: INFINITY WAR is very weighty and juggles most of its characters with consideration. It’s the closest thing to a Paul Thomas Anderson movie you’ll find in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I Am Shook! #Marvel #AvengersInfinityWar"

"Buy a ticket for a second viewing of #AvengersInfinityWar now. The movie delivers, it's huge, and no one in your theater is going to be able to sit quietly through this one. Expect the unexpected."

"#AvengersInfinityWar is a hurricane of carnage, audiences buckle up for #Thanos "

I mean, Barry Allen and Iris West from The Flash TV show are essentially adopted siblings who fell in love and even married each other, and I've never seen much fuss about that.
    Trust me it gets made fun of. My friend laughs at "brother and sister in love" and asked why they even did that.

Also-

"and I though my sister was mean!"

Wait is the last bit about the Flash referring to Proxima and Corvus; or is a second part of the post talking about the Flash TV series?

Venom... Flash...

What is going on in this thread! lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Well flash was just a quick response. Venom we don't if it's mcu yet. Tom was spotted on set and it's rumored he has a cameo so it might be mcu. Or maybe not. We just don't know yet.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Stan Lee had more to say with Marvel's Melinda Cink. I'm just glad he made it to the Red Carpet premiere.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Well flash was just a quick response. Venom we don't if it's mcu yet. Tom was spotted on set and it's rumored he has a cameo so it might be mcu. Or maybe not. We just don't know yet.
    That still doesn’t answer my question about what the Flash part is about.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Byakko did you go to the Singapore event? My radio DJ friend who's a Marvel buff did.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Byakko did you go to the Singapore event? My radio DJ friend who's a Marvel buff did.
    You mean last Monday? Couldn’t, had to work. Also one of the DJs interviewing Joe Russo went blurted out a spoiler while live-streaming, so I’m glad I didn’t catch that livestream either.

I guess it is safe to say, judging by twitter reactions... this movie continues the streak of fresh/good MCU movies. 19/19 lol

Twitter Reactions part 1: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...e-hype-a159943

Twitter reactions part 2: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...e-ever-a159946
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Forbes has spoiled the whole movie making people mad. (lots of curse words!)

Last edited by Gaastra; 04-24-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Fabulous movie, Avengers Infinity War rocks, enjoy guys.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Damn, this looks terrible.

I never knew Tom Hardy could be so lacking in charisma. I suppose that is very comic-book accurate, but that won't sell people on Eddy Brock as a guy to root for.
    I've never agreed with you more (I actually usually disagree with you ) but Tom Hardy does not look good in this. I hate the accent he went with. His demeanor, his wardrobe. I'm not the biggest Tom Hardy fan but I generally enjoy his performances.

I do not like what I see from Edie Brock in this trailer
    The J-man

do not go on facebook I repeat do not go on facebook people are starting to post spoilers, I think there is some article going around
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Trust me it gets made fun of. My friend laughs at "brother and sister in love" and asked why they even did that.

Also-

"and I though my sister was mean!"
    Oh, I'm sure some people have some things to say about it. Maybe it's just me, but my point is that I feel incest tends to be more shocking to people when it happens between biological relatives. I think people were more weirded out by the Lannisters on GOT than Iris/Barry on The Flash, for example.

Spectacular Member

Forbes has spoiled the whole movie making people mad. (lots of curse words!)

Okay this guy really needs to get a damned life.... The Forbes article CLEARLY stated in it's title that it contained spoilers, it repeatedly warns the reader for three damned paragraphs that there are major spoilers in the last half of the article and had a huge gap midway through full of spaced lined with further warnings that spoilers were ahead. So any idiot who read the entire article and got upset about spoilers is just an attention seeking, over dramatic snowflake as there is absolutely NO WAY that a person could 'accidentally' be exposed to spoilers in that article unless they are literally too stupid to breathe on their own.