Page 209 of 228 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3417

Just got back from Infinity War.

My god. I cant even. There's so much there to unpack and process.....I'm gonna need a few days to think this one over.

I successfully avoided all spoilers (other than the fact the Black Order was going to be used in some capacity) so I really had no idea what to expect here.

I was not disappointed. I'm not sure what the hell I am, but I know it's not disappointed.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

I just saw it.

I don't even know how to process it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Just got back from Infinity War.

My god. I cant even. There's so much there to unpack and process.....I'm gonna need a few days to think this one over.

I successfully avoided all spoilers (other than the fact the Black Order was going to be used in some capacity) so I really had no idea what to expect here.

I was not disappointed. I'm not sure what the hell I am, but I know it's not disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I just saw it.

I don't even know how to process it.
    ditto guys... ditto... such a good movie...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

.....I really look forward to when the spoiler embargo is over so we can discuss this movie properly. I mean, hot damn, there's some serious sh*t to talk about there!!!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

.....I really look forward to when the spoiler embargo is over so we can discuss this movie properly. I mean, hot damn, there's some serious sh*t to talk about there!!!
    There is a spoiler embargo? And man its true. There's seriously something to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    There is a spoiler embargo? And man its true. There's seriously something to talk.
    Well, #Thanosdemandsyoursilence and all that.

I worked hard avoiding spoilers, I'm not about to drop some when we're still technically in the opening weekend.

~ Black Panther.

Saw it last night and it was amazing.
    Thanos was portrayed perfectly, by the people were crying in my theater.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Saw it last night and it was amazing.
    Thanos was portrayed perfectly, by the people were crying in my theater.
    I heard people crying in mine too... baby I almost cried lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

I had doubts about Josh Brolin as Thanos, but having just come from watching it for the second time I have to say he was amazing in the role.

Kudos to the CGI team for making Thanos look like Thanos and also Brolin at the same time and to the Russos for giving us a slightly more sympathetic version of the mad Titan while keeping him recognizable at the same time.

The ONLY nitpick I have with the film is at my age and declining health another 13 months to see the wrap up to this epic is a daunting prospect lol.

Screen Rant ranks every character in Infinity War:
    https://screenrant.com/infinity-war-avengers-ranked/

Incredible Member

God damn that score.

2 days later I still have Thanos' theme in my head. Just really brought home how broken he is.

The different scores and the audience's reactions really brought home that Silvestri did an admirable job.
    Last edited by Punjabi_Hitman; 04-29-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

A no-holds-barred thread for A:IW is already way underway here.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertain...udios-54698142

Feige: "We're always thinking ahead. Just when people think they can pin us down, we go somewhere else and that's going to happen again after 'Infinity War' in the build-up to the next Avengers film. And we had meetings earlier today about 2024 and 2025."

I have faith in what is to come
    Last edited by Bossace; 04-29-2018 at 09:43 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    https://apnews.com/amp/53c02e1b8c7f4...mpression=true

Feige: "We're always thinking ahead. Just when people think they can pin us down, we go somewhere else and that's going to happen again after 'Infinity War' in the build-up to the next Avengers film. And we had meetings earlier today about 2024 and 2025."

I have faith in what is to come
    Link is broken.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by roni190 View Post
    Link is broken.
    This one should work

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertain...udios-54698142