Page 99 of 228 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3417

My personal list:

1. Captain America/Iron Man
    2. Iron Man/Captain America

I lean Cap but sometimes I'm in a Tony mood. These are always my top 2 though.

3. Black Widow
    4. Spider-Man
    5. Daredevil
    6. Ant-Man
    7. Thor
    8. Jessica Jones
    9. Black Panther
    10. Punisher
    11. Luke Cage
    12. Guardians of the Galaxy
    13. Falcon
    14. Hulk
    15. Peggy Carter
    16. War Machine
    17. Scarlet Witch
    18. Vision
    19. Hawkeye
    20. Quicksilver

Haven't seen Doctor Strange (yet) or Shield. Some like Panther have a chance to climb. I have a feeling his solo movie is gonna shoot him up for me. Marvel does a really good job with its lead characters tbh. A lot of hate for the villains (and most are pretty weak) but the actual heroes are very likable and well characterized. I feel like Marvel doesn't get enough credit for that. 1-17 are all characters I like a lot. Vision has been pretty bland to me so far but he was much better in Civil War then Ultron. Love comic book Hawkeye but still not feeling him in the movies lol and I keep forgetting that Pietro was even in the MCU

Rulk concept art

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Empire Magazine GoG 2 plot details

just in case i'll put them in spoilers but i think this is all knonw

spoilers:
    Elizabeth Debecki described Ayesha as:
    "high priestess of the Sovereign, a technically advanced race of genetically modified people"
    A general synopsis:
    Ayesha recruits the Guardians to destroy a gigantic tentacled beast, then orders that the Guardians themselves be destroyed after they double-cross her.
    Some details about The Ravagers:
    There's also Chris Sullivan as Taserface, who leads outlaw gang The Ravagers in mutiny against Yondu, outraged that he hasn't punished Star-Lord for switching that purple Infinity Stone for a Troll doll.
    Some details about Mantis from Pom Klementieff
    Drax chooses to take under his wing new Guardian Mantis, an antennaed empathy. "Mantis has never hung out with people before. She grew up on this planet almost on her own, so she discovers everything for the first time. She's wide-eyed and child-like and weird sometimes. That's why she has this connection with Drax: they're both a little off."
    A few other notes:
    Apparently Ego's planet is the biggest visual effect of all time.
    "Family" is a buzzword thrown around a lot.
    Rocket, Nebula and Yondu's backstories are all gonna be explored.
    end of spoilers

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Rulk concept art

Okay....that is just scary.....for real.

All he needs is Rick Rude's hair from the 1980's.

I'd run like hell if I saw Red Hulk.

Rulk concept art

Is this concept art or fan art?

Either way, it's suitably... disturbing.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I don't know if you guys have read The Unworthy Thor #5 but spoilers:
    Hela revealed herself as the hooded ally of Thanos and after killing(?) Black Swan and Proxima Midnight, she promised him she will give him what he desires more than anything in the universe if he helps her reclaim Asgard for her.

And that something was death.

And then they kissed.

I'm not saying it's confirmation or anything but this might help (depending on how the story goes anyway) confirm the popular rumour/fan theory that Hela would be given Death's role in Infinity War and/or Avengers 4.
    end of spoilers

im down for anything that gives me more Cate Blanchett

im down for anything that gives me more Cate Blanchett
    Oh yes, and I can definitely see it happening this way. Thanos being obsessed with her ties the universe really well together.

So...much...neon .

GotG has had some of the best posters in the entire MCU

Hmm. I just realized something. Bear with me here:

The first one has a man get fed up with all the **** going on and deciding to do something about it. He dons a couple of battlesuits, ending with a sleek red one, and wages war against a large, bald, power-hungry man. Said man has associates belonging to a different, more mysterious organization based in a foreign country, but they're not the main focus for now.

The second one has our hero get super-strength thanks to a government experiment, and is treated like a monster. They just want to be left alone but are pursued by an obsessive man who believes they belong to him. The biggest physical threat our hero faces is a crazy soldier hopped up on strength-enhancing substances.

The third one is a sequel to the first one, with our hero getting into fights with his own friends and isolating himself. There's also a female assassin who gets introduced and will be important later. However, it spends so much time setting up the connected universe and future media that the villain (who happens to be armed with a dangerous weapon wielded like a whip) is woefully underdeveloped.

The fourth one stars a very strong, very durable hero not native to the main setting whose personal arc starts with him being banished like a criminal. They cannot escape that punishment until they acquire their powers. The whole plot turns out to be the machinations of the hero's own brother, clad in green and yellow, who is envious that he was never the apple of their father's eye the way the hero was. The brother is defeated and demoralized, but the ending implies he will return to wreak havoc once more.

The fifth one involves a blonde-haired, blue-eyed American man who is presumed dead when his plane crashes into snow and ice, but returns many years later alive. Also he goes from a scrawny little guy to a super soldier. His villain was granted amazing power, but became deranged by it.

These heroes all need to come together and become a team. Also there's a dude who has no superpowers but is an expert marksman, introduced earlier.
    Now, am I talking about Phase 1 of the movies, or the Netflix shows thus far? tongue

Dude, where did that Rulk art come from?

I really want that to be actual concept work for a yet-unannounced Thunderbolts movie.

Also, this?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    These heroes all need to come together and become a team. Also there's a dude who has no superpowers but is an expert marksman, introduced earlier.
    Now, am I talking about Phase 1 of the movies, or the Netflix shows thus far? tongue
    Damn.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Oh yea.. completely forgot about that Silver Surfer. I've never even seen it and from what I hear, I probably shouldn't lol

Yeah that really is frustrating. Although ever since Feige got autonomy from Ike, it seems like Disney and Fox have been getting along a lot better. They exchanged characters for Guardians and Deadpool and are co-producing multiple live action series. I think things are looking slightly better on that front

Eh I think you might be reading too much into it there lol
    Maybe someone has a great Doom movie in the works back at Fox. I think the execs at Fox have gotten their egos checked following the success of DP, Logan, and the failure of Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Dude, where did that Rulk art come from?

I really want that to be actual concept work for a yet-unannounced Thunderbolts movie.

Also, this?

Damn.
    Red Hulk would be a pretty good final villain for the T-Bolts to take out under Zemo, "cutting their strings" if Ross is originally the one running them and then just loses control of himself for reasons.

Though I do hope we'd get to see him fight the real Hulk, in the event the transformation ever happens.