Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Preview: Batman/Superman #32

How do you do that URL in a text thing?

Funny thing, took me a pretty long time to figure that out for this post. Turns out, all you gotta do it type the words, highlight them, then press the "Link" button on the toolbar.

Testing, testing.

It VERKS!!

Interesting solicit, maybe we get to see how Nu-52 survives for the supposed D&R Of SM rehash?

Omnes Viae Ad Infernum 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The legendary Fortress Of Solitude, the strangest place on earth

There seems to be "one hope" of saving him, but I'm not buying it. Perhaps misdirection and tyhere's nothing, or perhaps it's something that actually could save him but gets lost/ destroyed, or only saves him "partially".

BANNED

Man Tomasi is really doing fan service for smww. I see many fans that will drop the superman rebirth title because of it, Congrats tomasi

grimmbones

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    Man Tomasi is really doing fan service for smww. I see many fans that will drop the superman rebirth title because of it, Congrats tomasi
    Did those many fans e-mail you and tell you that. Were you appointed their representative so that you come online and post on multiple threads how much the fictional pairing of Superman and Wonder Woman is hated??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grimmbones View Post
    Did those many fans e-mail you and tell you that. Were you appointed their representative so that you come online and post on multiple threads how much the fictional pairing of Superman and Wonder Woman is hated??
    so this is your first post here? I don't remember people registering here to talk with me.

you know people talk with each other, and tomasi is really bad writing female characters.

And that's the kick-off for the T.
    First post for her in the preview thread and out come the grumblings about SMWW!
    What will she think of next? Will it be.... the dreaded S word?! *gasp*
    Last edited by A Guy's Name; 05-03-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    You say that because the 3 appear longer together in this comic. do not?

BAD MOMENT FOR THIS SERIE, the other superman has enough propaganda, a place in the justice league(that should not be allowed) to give him even more..

They have been treated better since his return than Superman..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-03-2016 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    Tomasi writes a lot about sm\ww, because fans of couple are the only ones, who are not criticized him for how he writes Superman and Wonder Woman. They only praise him. But even they refused to read the comic he would write after Rebirth. Most true fans also refused to read his comic book. He has already cut down the branch on which he sat.

Tomasi is laying on the cheese too thickly here. Some of the lines read in a way that if they were performed by actors it would be cringeworthy (e.g. "We're more than friends, Bruce. We're Super Friends."). There are also glitches that interfere with the tone of the story. For example, Batman saying that Superman and Wonder Woman figured out their issues when they did nothing of the sort; they were simply lightswitched back into coupledom as if nothing happened. Basically, Tomasi's writing of the conclusion to this arc continues to feel forced.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTornadoWoman View Post
    Tomasi writes a lot about sm\ww, because fans of couple are the only ones, who are not criticized him for how he writes Superman and Wonder Woman. They only praise him. But even they refused to read the comic he would write after Rebirth. Most true fans also refused to read his comic book. He has already cut down the branch on which he sat.
    Take care of talking about how other people are thinking for they may be watching and listening and call you on your BS. Tomasi's run ain't perfect, it's as good as the current editorial enables it to be. Something most, if not all of the Superline suffers. Not all agree with how he writes it. Not all of us praise it to the high heavens. There are things that I would love to have read, but did not get.
    Seriously, you expect the people who bought, read & liked Nu-52 Superman for 5 years to just go along with Superdad? Tomasi writes SM post-Rebirth, he sounds like a decent guy, doesn't mean I'd just go long with this direction.
    Simply put, sod off, mate.

And we are just a couple of issues closer to Superdad...horay...