Super Moderator

Default Transformers Fan Experience: 10 Things You May Not Know About the Dinobots

In honor of BotCon2014 and "Transformers: Age of Extinction," fans rolled out to celebrate the Dinobots and their favorite shape-shifting T. Rex.

Full article here.

3. In the classic cartoon, Ratchet was responsible for making both Grimlock and his fellow Dinobots. How did Ratchet show off his powerful new robots? By having them harness some kind of energy beam-thing to remove … wait for it … rubble.
    I might be misremembering things, but I thought it was Wheeljack that created the Dinobots.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    I might be misremembering things, but I thought it was Wheeljack that created the Dinobots.
    According to the war of the dinobots both wheeljack and rachet created the dinobots

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    According to the war of the dinobots both wheeljack and rachet created the dinobots
    Ah thanks. Wheeljack was more or less the lead on the project though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Ah thanks. Wheeljack was more or less the lead on the project though, right?
    I just looked it up on netflix. Prime said they would bring big guns, Rachet's and Wheeljack's creations the Dinobots. I didn't watch the whole episode. But Rachet was the medic and Wheeljack was the inventor so I would say he was thelead yeah.