Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Vixen spinoff: Yes or No?

Since the Arrow-verse isn't allowed to use either Superman or Batman and Vixen has already appeared in the Arrow-verse, why not give her her own show? She can fly, she is bulletproof, she is strong and can see and hear from miles away. She can be the Arrow-verse stand-in for Superman. And she takes place in a real city so she can have some "grounded" adventures. It would complete the Arrow-verse version of the Justice League. Vixen for Superman, Green Arrow for Batman, Flash for...well, Flash. Hawkman and Hawkwoman as themselves. And the Atom. A complete Justice League right there!

I always just assumed Vixen was Wonder Woman while GA is Batman and Flash is Superman, given the tones and styles of each series, but Vixen being compared to Superman is fine too .

With Arrow, Flash, and Legends being renewed and all the other CW shows, I don't think there's room for a full-on Vixen show, but I hope she makes a lot of guest appearances. I'm also hoping Vixen season 2 gives us more content-wise and has a longer runtime for each episode .

I would love to see the Arrowverse do their own, official, Justice League. If they're actually allowed to, that is .

yes. i'll go one step further and say she should have been included in the film verse. dc have a strong black woman with incredible powers. that's a combination that hollywood could use more of when it comes to cbm in general.

I would definitely watch a Vixen show. Hopefully I would enjoy it more than I've enjoyed most of the CW shows lately. I feel like Flash's sophomore season has been a let-down compared to season 1, that Arrow peaked in its 2nd season, and that LoT has been a bit of a mess. But I thought Vixen was handled well during her appearance on Arrow and has both a semi-interesting backstory and a cool powerset.

Nah.

The show needs to be really, really different for the network to pump another one out.
    Arrow, Flash, and Legends seem to have all the bases covered. Street level, super power, and team. What lane would she cover?
    I guess, female hero?

Incredible Member

I would love to see Vixen appear on Legends of Tomorrow, and maybe spin off eventually into her own show. The only problem is that right now, Megalyn Echikunwoke is a series regular on Damien, which kind of prevents that. But based off of its ratings, I don't see Damien lasting too much longer, so hopefully we'll get to see more of her.

I think it would be a good way to cover the supernatural aspect of the DC universe but I'm not sure a third show about a young 20something fighting the good fight in a US city would cut it (Maybe if Arrow or Legends gets cancelled)

I'm curious as to how they would handle the show since they would have to create a lot of the supporting cast, villains, mythos themselves which might be a good experiment for them.

I always thought of Flash as Superman since he acts as a counterpoint to Arrow's dark avenger schtick.

BANNED

No. I didn't really like her character on Arrow and would have no interest in a solo show about her. She might work on the Legends team for next season but not as a solo project.

I think we have enough shows in the Berlanti/Kreisberg-verse right now, but if Arrow were to end, sure, a Vixen series to take its place might be pretty cool.