Default Batman (Nolan) Vs Batman (BTVS)

Both of them are in Gotham city. Both of them have separate Batcave'S.

1) Prep Fight meaning they can come with their mobile or plane...or wtv

2) All Batman Villains from previous movies Live Action movies besides Mr. Freeze are loose in the city. Which Batman stops/ catches more of them?

3) H2H ONLY
    Batman Begins Batman + Batman TDK + Crippled Batman from DKR

Vs

DCEU Batman

Mighty Member

Batfleck sweeps any sort of combat related rumble. he had straight-up bullet proof body armor, and seemed to ignore physics with some of his fighting techniques. it'd be like putting BaleBats up against movie Cap (maybe not quite THAT bad). so, yeah, I don't see BaleBats lasting long against him.

however, BaleBat does seem to have a marginal intelligence and stealth advantage over Batfleck. he probably catches more of the live-action villains because Batfleck would be too busy killing them! jk! ;-)

Astonishing Member

physically that's like Real World Peak Human vs Comic Book Peak Human
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Bat-Bale just stumbled around with shaky camera angles while other guarding or hitting people with his elbows, they said it was realistic but it's Batman. He'd have to focus primarily on stealth and disarming his foes and then as far as being a well experiences martial artists where does realistic really come into play? I don't think many regular people are that experienced in combat training.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

batfleck was a monster compared to balebats in terms of combat.

Blech, that Keysi fighting method “choreography” was a blight on TDK trilogy.

It doesn’t look realistic to anyone who’s done any kind of really efficient fighting due to how painfully slow it is. No explosiveness = no power.

What’s sad is they didn’t need to go all John Wick/The Winter Soldier to make it engaging, something like the Bourne flicks’ Filipino MA style would’ve been good enough.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Batfleck wins all of these