Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Dennis Hopeless

Dennis Hopeless is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "All-New X-Men" writer.

Full article here.

BANNED

Now that Hellion is coming back into play via Uncanny Avengers, any chance of a reunion between him and Laura? Hellion's importance to her development has frankly been overlooked; During Mercury Falling he was one of the first people PERIOD to ACTIVELY try and show her she was better than what the Facility made her. He was also one of her only friends who stood up for her over her involvement in X-Force when Surge and the others attacked her. The way their relationship ended during the X-23 ongoing left a bad taste in a lot of readers' mouths, particularly as it's the last time they've ever been shown to interact. A lot of people would love to see them at least reconcile their friendship considering they were both in bad places at the time, even if they'll never be more than that again.

Will there be a return to space arc for Tyke? Or are some elements from Rucka's Cyclops come into play?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Amazing Member

Any chance of an appearance from the Avengers Arena/Undercover kids?

1.) What are Warren's current powers exactly I mean he did kept the powers of the Black Vortex right?

2.) Can we get some idea about the whereabouts of Old Scott Summer's brother Havok and if he will be playing a role in Apocalypse Wars?

3.) Evan's role in Apocalyse Wars I imagine will be front and centre but I want to know if Evan will be Apocalypse like in AXIS or will En Saba'h Nur be making a comeback in a different vessel?

Throw the Bobby Drake Dating Pool a bone: What are the odds looking like for folks with money on Cullen Bloodstone?

Hello Mr. Hopeless!
    I'm really excited for the 11th! I've been really impatient and excited about Apocalypse wars ever since it was announced months ago. Since we get to focus on Evan's Apocalypse Angst now, are we going to see how he (and the rest of the world) moved past his actions in AXIS when he was hosting Apocalypse? Like how he went from a fugitive hiding in Deadpool's house to traveling around with these guys?
    Can't wait to read!
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Now that Hellion is coming back into play via Uncanny Avengers, any chance of a reunion between him and Laura? Hellion's importance to her development has frankly been overlooked; During Mercury Falling he was one of the first people PERIOD to ACTIVELY try and show her she was better than what the Facility made her. He was also one of her only friends who stood up for her over her involvement in X-Force when Surge and the others attacked her. The way their relationship ended during the X-23 ongoing left a bad taste in a lot of readers' mouths, particularly as it's the last time they've ever been shown to interact. A lot of people would love to see them at least reconcile their friendship considering they were both in bad places at the time, even if they'll never be more than that again.
    I came here to ask how long it'd be until the obligatory NXM question and you already got it as first reply! Truly, you never disappoint.

Amazing Member

Any chance of the return of The Juggernaut? in the final story arc of Amazing X-Men (The once and future Juggernaut) we see the return of Cain Marko as The Juggernaut... more unstoppable than ever! he swore revenge against Cyclops for killing his stepbrother Charles Xavier... but adult Cyclops is gone, young Cyclops could be the victim of this revenge?? I think Blob is a child's play compared to The Juggernaut...

Mr Hopeless Hello! During his time in his space adventure with his father Corsair young Cyclops AKA Tyke learned fencing. Will there be mentions of it? Or will this be forgotten?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Hello Mr. Hopeless. Back in issue 7 Hank mentioned using Pickles to teleport over to Jean's university to seek her aid in locating Scott. I was wondering if this meant that the O4 were simply unaware that Jean has joined the Extraordinary X-Men team, or if this series has been taking place prior to that?

I've noticed Evan seems a bit romantically absent from everyone. Any chance he'll open up a bit, or is he more of the Varys of the X-men?

Will we be seeing any crossovers with the other X-titles any time in the near future? Our guys must be missing Marvel Girl.

Questions for Dennis Hopeless:

1. During your predecessor Brian Michael Bendis’ run there was little reference to Angel’s older self’s destiny but given how he’s the center of the Apocalypse War’s story in Cullen Bunn’s Uncanny X-Men will younger Warren be affected by what’s happening to his counterpart in the event?

2. In issue #8 of All New X-Men Beast teamed up with Dr. Strange while seeking help to find a way to get himself and his fellow time displaced X-Men home which got me wondering how much of a concern is this for the team and the X-Men as a whole? I had assumed that given all that’s happened to the group and their disdain for their present future this was no longer a concern but will your series still be dealing with this problem?

3. At the end of issue #5 Warren broke up with Laura due to her recklessness with her safety and the two put this conflict aside for the battle with Blob but after it was over in issue #7 Idie said “It looked like they headed for a Loud Talk after that battle.” Will we get to see this conversation and will the effects of their break-up be felt going forward?

4. At the end of issue #8 Dr. Strange told Beast to keep the third eye as it “might come in handy” and we’ve seen the time displaced Hank McCoy use new inventions and technology in your series like his van but will the third eye play more of a role again as the Sorcerer Supreme hinted?

BANNED

Good evening/night/day mr Hopeless, I have noticed that the theme of the book is the original 5 (in this case 4) fighting some of their silver age villains (Blob, Toad), my question is will this trend continue until you reach mystique brotherhood of evil mutants ? the one with Pyro (who was revived in Necrosha), spiral, Destiny and others ?.

Finally got around to posting questions of my own (but, gwarn CBR, you know you want to ask Ambaryerno's Hellion Q), so, sup den

1) Any plans for elements of the Inferno/House of M Battleworld tie-ins to move on into ANAD?

2) Any plans to kill off any kids anytime soon? Jw

3) If you could write an X-Men story, disregarding brand and editorial, what would you do? (figured this would be more fun than the obligatory NXM Q)

4) so u got any of them NXM??

5) what ambaryeno said

mwah