Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889
Results 1,321 to 1,324 of 1324
    Retired

Default The Clubhouse

LEGION OF SUBSTITUTE HEROES SPECIAL 1 (1985)--"Substitute Heroes Clubhouse Blueprint" by Giffen:

Retired

Default Ghost Twinkies

GHOSTS 72 (January 1979)--Hostess ad, Superman in "An Unbeatable Power" by writer unknown, art by Swan? and Colletta?:

Two children rescue the Red and Blue Blur from Big Dome's Kryptonite trap, by tempting the alien with Hostess® Twinkies® Cakes--no one can resist the delicious golden sponge cakes and yummy creamed filling.

GHOSTS 83 (November 1979)--Hostess ad, Superman in "The Rescue" by writer unknown, art by Swan? and Colletta?:

The Man of Steel comes to the aid of an alien spaceship by clearing a flight path through a mountain. After the crew of the unidentified flying object have landed their extraordinary craft, Earth people offer them Hostess® Twinkies® Snack Cakes.

Retired

Default Truth, Justice and the American Way

"Justice For All Includes Children"--pencils by Swan
    (10th and last in a series, writer and inker unknown)

This public service ad appeared in April 1977 and/or May 1977 dated issues.

Retired

Default Editor's Note

This will be my last post for the time being. I'm not sure if or when I will get back to this topic. And, since this thread tends to drop like a stone to the back pages, anyone who has been viewing this (which going by the views seems to be a certain amount) might want to copy any content for their own reference.