View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 Floyds Alpha King #1 (of 5)

0 0%
  • The Discipline #3

0 0%
  • Elephantmen #70

0 0%
  • Nailbiter #21

1 5.26%
  • Rat Queens #16

0 0%
  • Renato Jones: The One % #1

1 5.26%
  • Revival #39

2 10.53%
  • Saints #8 (of 10)

0 0%
  • Sons of the Devil #7

0 0%
  • Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses #14

4 21.05%
  • The Violent #4

0 0%
  • The Walking Dead #154

3 15.79%
  • The Walking Dead: Adult Colouring Book

0 0%
  • The Wicked + The Divine #19

5 26.32%
  • Wolf #7

3 15.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Forgot about Wolf completely. Like, I forgot it even existed. Did it get really delayed?
    Think so yes, both this issue and the next one got pushed back a month or two minimum. For a second they had #8 listed for next week and #9 for the end of the month. Now those have been moved to June and July respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughy Man! View Post
    Loved the Revival cover, and liked most of the story. But honestly, the Amish samurai -while a cute idea- just feels out of the blue and isn't really adding anything, neither is the drug sub-plot. The revivers, the spirits, the sisters, and that asshat General Cale are what grabbed me the most. The other was a distraction
    Yeah I guess it doesn't do much for the plot, but Revival has always been doing these meandering things for a few issues hasn't it. Back with the reviver assassin that was burnt all over, or the smuggling brothers from early on, for example. At this point I've just accepted that Seeley is trying every possible angle of "what if...?"-stories with the undead. Still curious how they're gonna wrap it up - there's less than 10 issues left right? And yet they've thrown in like 3 new storylines over the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    Someone needs to break this tie between Stray Bullets and Wic/Div.
    Kieron Gillen triggers me, so I would be really miffed if his book beats Stray Bullets. He reminds me of the hipsters that would always steal my girlfriends in high school with their 2cool4skool attitude.
    This made me laugh. Although on a serious note, the WicDiv threads here have been pretty freaking stellar lately. Even if you're not reading it, still worth a gander to see just at how deep a level the fans are dissecting the series.

but at least 'the reviver assassin that was burnt all over, and the smuggling brothers from early on' were an integral and interesting part of the plot that I got into. So far, I'm not feeling it with the two examples I gave. But this series has been a big picture type of comic, and I'm confident that when it's all wrapped up, it'll all fit together nicely.

Wic/Div sometimes looses me because I'm not hip and young. I'm an old fart who likes to go see Beatles cover bands (and Gillen appears to hate people like me). But while there are things that fly over my uncool, ancient head (and I appreciate those threads and articles that explain it), at its core, and what keeps me around, is that it's a damn compelling story, stocked with flawed, but interesting characters (though I hate that he keeps killing off my favorites). And art to die for. So I'll tolerate hipster Kieron, the good outweighs the annoying for me.
    Last edited by Doughy Man!; 05-10-2016 at 09:56 PM.
    “That’s right, I’m Doughy Man! Butter is my ally, steak does my bidding! Sour cream bows down before me in total abject terror!”

The Wicked + The Divine #19 for me. I love this book.

The Walking Dead and Negan were fantastic but I gave the vote to the criminally underrated Nailbiter because it should be getting more love.

Was this the last issue of Rat Queens? If so, I am extremely disappointed. The issue itself was fine and enjoyable. But it seems like there was enough time from Weibe's tweet the it was going on indefinite (meaning it will more than likely never be seen again) hiatus and publication that some kind of semi-not open ended conclusion could have been tacked on. But mostly I'm disappointed that there was not a letter or note at the end to explain the situation and that the book would be gone. So nothing but a tweet that was unceremoniously picked up and shortly covered by Bleeding Cool to let fans know there would be no more Rat Queens?
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

I don't think it was the last Rat Queens, just the last we'll get for a while. It feels like the decision to finally just go on hiatus was made suddenly, otherwise #16 would never have been published. I do wish we had more explanation, though.

Rat Queens is most likely dead.

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Rat Queens is most likely dead.
    I agree. I really loved the first couple ARC's though. Rocaforts art brought to life a funny, adventurous story. Sad to see this happening.