Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    If the OGN No More Humans is in continuity, how did Raze get back to the 616 Universe?
    he never left.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Having read the Dark Phoenix Saga when it first came out, in a word, nope.

It's Jason Wyngarde (Mastermind), Emma, the Phoenix Force itself, and then Jean's own human weaknesses, in basically that order. Maybe some of the strongest-willed characters in fiction, like a Batman or Logan or the Gray Lensman, could have resisted the mental manipulation JeanPhoenix was subjected to over the course of that storyline, maybe not - every normal human being does have and should be portrayed as having a dark side to be unleashed, though. To be to some degree corruptible is not an indicator of having always been evil, it's an indicator of being human.
    Well how long i remember, there was no phoenix force on the original dark phoenix saga, (i think the phoenix force is something that writers made up so they could bring her back), but besides that you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well how long i remember, there was no phoenix force on the original dark phoenix saga, (i think the phoenix force is something that writers made up so they could bring her back), but besides that you are right.
    Nope, wrong. They often called it just 'the Phoenix' rather than 'the Phoenix Force', mind you, but there was definitely an outside force that saved Jean on the crashing shuttle and empowered her as Phoenix.

Why not reread it? Still better than some 90% of the current X-book stories.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Nope, wrong. They often called it just 'the Phoenix' rather than 'the Phoenix Force', mind you, but there was definitely an outside force that saved Jean on the crashing shuttle and empowered her as Phoenix.

Why not reread it? Still better than some 90% of the current X-book stories.
    Are you sure you referring to the original, 1980 versión ?

Because given that the dark phoenix saga has 4 different versions; the ultimate potential, the outside force, the phoenix copy, and the host one.