Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

This is going to be just like the egyptian revolution. Might look like a new beginning, only to turn out way worse than what it was.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe Division View Post
    So much for all the talk of Cyclops perving on Jeen. But jeez-ow, Kitty. Who do you think Scott is? One of your ex-boyfriends?

Bendis better not disappoint on the promise of Emma training Jeen.

<3
    I'm surprised why the old Cyclops-haters aren't jumping with joy at the fact that Adult Cyclops ended it with Jean right there, and Laura's panels show that she will keep Tyke away from Jeen for good.

Er, I know this is all new and shiny but try and stay on topic and y'all should definitely read the rules before you post or you will be trouble. Mainly don't insult other posters.

BANNED

19 pages of plot-setup... I predict that this is gonna be a long arc! Bring it on... I wonder if Teen Jean will return to Earth soon? I want to see a rematch between her and Xorna Jean

Jean loved Cyclops the moment she laid eyes on him. Always has, always will. And vice versa. No matter how much they **** each other over from time to time. Even if they are not fucking they will always be best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Er, I know this is all new and shiny but try and stay on topic and y'all should definitely read the rules before you post or you will be trouble. Mainly don't insult other posters.
    Wasn't an insult on my part, just an observation.

BANNED

Issue was bad but Kitty was hilarious. Out of everyone bendis chose to get hurt... he chose the one with the HF and worse she needs a healer to heal oy ve.

Emma training Jean, definitely Bendis reading these forums and also solidifying Rachel position in adj.

This book is beautiful. Immonen, Grawbadger and Gracia are a phenomenal team; I don't get tired of saying this.

---
    The story had some really fun moments, and I'm thinking the 'Laura' in the school may not be her. Kitty was particularly belligerent this issue, I wonder what Professor K would do with Telepathy.

Well, at least it did not get uncomfortable. Though, it did appear that Jeen was left all kinds of pissed off.

Another great thing about this issue: I got for free thanks to Comixology giving me a 5$ gift coupon.

Also, it shouldn't really come as a surprise that Jeen is totally into Adult Scott, we already saw Xorna Jeen telepathically kiss him in BotA.

I'm starting to think that Darth might have been on to something when he said Jeen was possessive.

I'd hate to be the next guy who rejects her. She might lobotomize the dude.

BANNED

Story was bad. Art was glorious per par.

Jeen/Xclops is creepy. X-23 is OOC. Jeen/Emma will be tired.

And why are the future characters not dead yet?

As always, this issue/series was pretty great. As always Stuart Immomen does a fantastic job on the art and makes everything look impressive, especially the phoenix opening. Some plot points I liked.

-Scott(Regular) talking with 05 Jean was kind of sweet, in a weird sort of way
    -Emma Frost working with Jean? Can't wait to see how that plays out
    -Hank trying to figure out the timeline
    -The ending shot with the Brotherhood, even though some should be dead

Overall good issue, was a little sad to see Laura try to leave so soon but hopefully she won't be going anywhere yet.

Speaking of future or past character deaths. When Tyke was dying Cyke was vanishing etc... Does that mean if Xorn dies Jeen does too or is that just me over thinking it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Speaking of future or past character deaths. When Tyke was dying Cyke was vanishing etc... Does that mean if Xorn dies Jeen does too or is that just me over thinking it.
    Stop thinking about it all together. It'll just make the story unravel further.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of the future "Brotherhood". I totally get beast as a villain, it works given his current portrayal. Molly and Deadpool, meh nothing special nothing terrible. Xorna, Not Xavier and Ice Hulk are all crap. Raze is garbage but has the single saving grace of not being Mystique yet again, while still totally being Mystique.

But, they do have a couple of things going for them. First they at least so far have the appearance of competency. And second, at least its freaking villains again and not another Hero Vs Hero matchup. Also having them attack the NXS at least somewhat preserves the idea of a secret base as it can be assumed they know of it from the future.