ACES is back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Good to see you back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I missed u.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    lmao. cringe.
    hey guys.

are people a fan of pink blob jean? or pink fire. do people know what to call it yet? i don't think "normcore" is the right description for jean.

So let me get this straight, they just now thought that it was a good idea to have a psychic train Jeen when it comes to her powers? Gee you'd think that Rachel and Psylocke had been non entities back when the O5 were living at the JGS.

I like how Scott handled young Jean.

Not feeling X-23's crush on young Scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    hey guys.

are people a fan of pink blob jean? or pink fire. do people know what to call it yet? i don't think "normcore" is the right description for jean.
    It's decent, but it has this "juice" look to it. I'd like it better as a fire motif, but I suppose they went away from that quite intentionally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Gee you'd think that Rachel and Psylocke had been non entities back when the O5 were living at the JGS.
    But they were/are non entities. Psylocke hates children and Rachel was going out of her way to avoid her mother.

So Teen Scott tells Laura to take care of his friends while he's gone. And the first thing she does is leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    But they were/are non entities. Psylocke hates children and Rachel was going out of her way to avoid her mother.
    Those traits certainly took a swerve during BoTA where Psylocke may as well have won babysitter of the year and Rachel went out of her way to swoop in to save her mom. But still, definitely feel pretty contrived on the Rachel part at least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So let me get this straight, they just now thought that it was a good idea to have a psychic train Jeen when it comes to her powers? Gee you'd think that Rachel and Psylocke had been non entities back when the O5 were living at the JGS.
    they are non entities (technically) since BMB isn't really handling them.

all the telepaths except the couscous got nerfed because jean needed to learn her powers the hard way. the stepfords just want her to fail. psylocke...elizabeth should not be trusted to "train" anyone. she's a mess.

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

Immonen's art, especially of the wilderness, was pretty good.

This book continues to suck writing wise though.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    So Teen Scott tells Laura to take care of his friends while he's gone. And the first thing she does is leave.
    Wolverine clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot2000 View Post
    nono, I meant that he ended the possibility of any version of him and any version of Jean getting back together. And as for Laura. She clearly is in love with Tyke. So even if Tyke wants to get close to Jeen when he gets back ( which might not happen due to change in his character after spending time with his dad), Laura will not let him.
    Yeah right, you wish, he is totally getting back with adult jean when resurrects; from what i understood, he feels that teen jean is not his jean, like xorn told him, she would never love him like she (adult jean) did.

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yeah right, you wish, he is totally getting back with adult jean when resurrects; from what i understood, he feels that teen jean is not his jean, like xorn told him, she would never love him like she (adult jean) did.
    Except Cyclops was totally about to go Pedo. Seriously, that guy has PROBLEMS with women

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    all the telepaths except the couscous got nerfed because jean needed to learn her powers the hard way. the stepfords just want her to fail. psylocke...elizabeth should not be trusted to "train" anyone. she's a mess.
    And yet now she's being trained by the telepathic cripple as her only option to train her in something so powerful.

And are we still pretending the NXS is much of a secret base when everyone and their grandmother san SHIELD knows where it is?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    One of those waste of time issues, without the art showcase of last issue. No wonder BMB got that harem question. At least iceboy is still amusing.
    Don't agree with you about it being a waste of time issue but your new version of your name wins the internets.