Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

I really hope that Arkham Knight doesn't end up being another Joker story where it turns out that the Arkham Knight is actually a cyborg controlled by the Joker's brain.

I'm a huge Arkham series fan. With of course Arkham City being at the top. Origins gets stepped a little bit but I enjoyed it for what it was and it's still pretty fun to play. I'm excited about Arkham Knight. My money is on Arkham Knight being Jason Todd. I'm a little worried that Rocksteady is focusing too much on the wrong thing. I read an article about them saying that the batmobile is the last aspect that they want to bring to the console and then they're done and the batmobile is why the game is being delayed. I myself could care less about the batmobile, don't get me wrong I mean it's awesome and all but I care more about the Bat-wing which was briefly featured in Origins. I think Rocksteady should be focusing on the bat-wing or the batboat or even the Bat-cycle. Those would create for some memorable battles and missions in the game. Kinda like in Dark Knight rises...for the game though...let's say. Penguin or Two-face gets ahold of some tanks and Batman has to use the Bat-Wing to take em down. And I mean come on who wouldn't want to see Gotham City at night in the Bat-Wing on the PS4.
    I hope I'm not alone in this.
    Last edited by the nomad; 06-08-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

If you only have a pick of one playable character after Batman from Batman: Arkham City, who do you pick? Nightwing for me. After that Robin. Don't mind if Catwoman doesn't return.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    If you only have a pick of one playable character after Batman from Batman: Arkham City, who do you pick? Nightwing for me. After that Robin. Don't mind if Catwoman doesn't return.

If it's just one character than it'd be Batman:P

Quote Originally Posted by dick_wingnut View Post
    Why an Xbox one?

It will run and look better on the PS4, and might even end up with some exclusive content.
    i'm more interested in thier exclusive games than Sony's.
    and i don't really care which can run better because PC version will crash both in that department anyway.

Spectacular Member dick_wingnut's Avatar

yeah Ill be buying it on PC too.

Wow...

E3 Gameplay

I love how they trolled us at the end

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyZERO View Post
    Wow...

E3 Gameplay

I love how they trolled us at the end
    I love how the soundtrack sounds more like a comeback to Arkham Asylum's creepy music. Arkham City felt too much like an attempt to accommodate Hans Zimmer's Batman soundtrack while making it sound natural in the Arkham-verse, while here it seems they finally tossed that **** out and went right back to basics. I totally approve.

Also, I can see why they delayed it to 2015. The Bat-Mobile's battle-mode movements were quite obviously unrefined and in need of further polishing, and Batman tackling Penguin at the end seemed to have some issues with the animations. Still, I'm sure Rocksteady will iron that stuff out by the time we get to 2015's release date.

P.S: Also, Arkham Knight theory: It's probably Hugo Strange's son. Perfect motive to hate Batman and try to destroy what he stands for (just like daddy dearest), perfect motive to train himself to the point where he can match Batman (just like daddy dearest), perfect reason to associate himself with Arkham (if it was Jason Todd, he has no reason to associate himself with Arkham), and also, brand-new character that never appeared in a Batman-related media before.

Granted, there is David Strange, but "Hugo Strange's son" doesn't have to mean him specifically. Also, it would be a great opportunity to half-make-up for the way ol' Hugo was treated in Arkham City (of course, a better way would be for Hugo to come back, and turn out to be the Arkham Knight, but I'm not holding my breath).
    Last edited by The Red Monk; 06-10-2014 at 01:00 AM.
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Incredible Member

Batgirl announced as DLC character.

http://kotaku.com/batgirl-is-the-bes...eas-1701853426

No idea which Batgirl it is though.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    Batgirl announced as DLC character.

http://kotaku.com/batgirl-is-the-bes...eas-1701853426

No idea which Batgirl it is though.
    Confirmed it to be a Babs prequel.

Incredible Member

It only says a prequel series, not specifically that it would be Barbara Gordon. Her hair is dyed black in that image.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    It only says a prequel series, not specifically that it would be Barbara Gordon. Her hair is dyed black in that image.
    I instantly thought it would be Cass because of the dark hair, but maybe that image just had Barbara with a darker shade of red or she dyed it while she was active as Batgirl?

Still, while it's DLC, it's awesome to have Batgirl officially in an Arkham game and to have some Batgirl representation when the rest of the family are going to be in the main game .

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Batman Beyond costume getting a major overhaul in Arkham Knight

Incredible Member

I've been meaning to read the Batman Arkham comic book tie-ins, has anyone read them? Are they any good?