Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Ewww, closure through DLC. Need I explain why that makes me angry? lol
    Personally I never get DLC unless it's from a company or series that I love and want to support. Rocksteady and the Arkham franchise is one of those for me so I'll get it and enjoy it. Plus it's the last game by Rocksteady, I want to experience every bit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wouldn't mind if the next game or story expansion was a Battle for the Cowl type story.
    The Arkham franchise is probably going to continue even after Rocksteady's departure from the franchise. WB Montreal will probably keep telling adventures in the Arkhamverse and not just about Batman. There are alot of rumors that WB Monteral's next game will be SS which they built up in the end of Origins.

WB Monteral is working on their next game - http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...orld-action-ip

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

So I spent a large amount of time on the game yesterday and today and my mind is blown! I loved how Batman nearly sacrificed himself before escaping the Ace Chemical plant from blowing up (more on the surprise later). I loved the flashback scene showing all the Joker-ized victims. I love how each one of them has a different symptom that resembles the Joker's personality. Especially the female board of director (her name escapes me) who killed her eleven of her co-workers. I love how she has the Jokers obsession with Batman. I can't wait to see who the Fifth Joker victim is. Now to the surprise twist...

JOKER'S BACK!!!

And here I thought Mark Hamill retired from the Joker. I'm so glad he's back and hope that he'll continue to play the character whenever he can. I loved the Killing Joke reference when Batman was at the Watchtower. I thought it was sad that Gordon punched Batman out of grief for Barbra. I've played few side missions with Man-Bat, Fire Fly, Azrel, and the Riddler. they were fun, but out of all of them I've only fought Two boss battles and they were all about the Batmobile. Which I think is lame because I like the more traditional boss battles better. It took me a while to adapt to the controls and I'm still struggling with the puzzle game ( I always have a hard time with those). So far I think this is the best Batman Arkham game yet.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The Arkham franchise is probably going to continue even after Rocksteady's departure from the franchise. WB Montreal will probably keep telling adventures in the Arkhamverse and not just about Batman. There are alot of rumors that WB Monteral's next game will be SS which they built up in the end of Origins.

WB Monteral is working on their next game - http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...orld-action-ip
    Whats SS stand for again. I'm terrible with acronyms/initials.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Whats SS stand for again. I'm terrible with acronyms/initials.
    Suicide Squad

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

You think they'll ignore Assault on Arkham as it's set in the same continuity?

You think they'll ignore Assault on Arkham as it's set in the same continuity?
    Assualt on Arkham is cannon to the Arkhamverse and so is Origins, so it will most likely be cannon.

If it is about the Squad it will probably take place before Assualt on Arkham.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Assualt on Arkham is cannon to the Arkhamverse and so is Origins, so it will most likely be cannon.

If it is about the Squad it will probably take place before Assualt on Arkham.
    I never disputed Origins place in the canon.

I never disputed Origins place in the canon.
    I know, I just mentioned that because that's the first appearance of the SS in the Arkhamverse.

I finally got all the achievements in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyZERO View Post
    Wow...

E3 Gameplay

I love how they trolled us at the end
    What a breathtakingly beautiful cityscape, Gotham has seldom looked so good.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Here's a rewind theater going through the details of the ending of Arkham Knight:

iMan 42s

Well the ending lacks a bit but it's serviceable. I wouldn't call this my favorite Arkham game by any means however. Just because the ending worked doesn't excuse the second act and Jason.

I was kind of surprised with the fps joker segment. I don't know what the deal was but was one legitimate boss fight so hard to implement? Like a beat down from the ending of Origins? Batman ends this ordeal the same way it began. By beating the crap out of his greatest nemesis into the back of his mind. Felt sad that it ended with an environment takedown bit I'd say the ending did the best of could and I can honestly respect that.

Damn shame the knight idenity is wasted for the sake of a mystery and the subsequent arrival of Red Hood just makes it feel pointless.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I like the theory in that video that the new batman at the end is Jason Todd (who would be the type to use fear gas).

This game is just gorgeous, gliding through Gotham or speeding through the streets just looks incredible.