Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    It turns out to be toxin. The person you're worried about survives the game.
    Good to hear, that would've been a terrible way to go. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    You should at least look up the plots to Arkham Asylum and Arkham City first(you can ignore Arkham Origins), but they are very much worth a playthrough.
    They brought back some characters from Origins plus there are a lot of references to Origins. I would look up the events of Origins too.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    It turns out to be toxin. The person you're worried about survives the game.
    You could figure that out because of the trailer and it was kinda obvious about the character's fate.

So Arkham Knight is not as original as Rocksteady claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    They brought back some characters from Origins plus there are a lot of references to Origins. I would look up the events of Origins too.
    Wow, didn't expect that. I liked Origins fine(though I was disappointed that who the main villain turned out to be yet again), but it seemed like Rocksteady was disowning that game since it wasn't made by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Wow, didn't expect that. I liked Origins fine(though I was disappointed that who the main villain turned out to be yet again), but it seemed like Rocksteady was disowning that game since it wasn't made by them.
    No in this game they really embraced Origins, there are references all around, Firefly is back (though where was he for the past decade? and yes he was gone a decade it was said in the game), they refer to the night as the Blackgate riots, and there's an evidence room from filled with stuff from the past games including Origins.

Man I love listening to the thugs in the Arkham games, they are hilarious. My favorite line so far is about a guy explaining the differences between Nightwing and Robin. Also this guy who said he he's been in all the games and has been in Gotham his whole life and he has never seen Batman, I then jumped down and broke his arm so he could meet him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The references to Origins took me by surprise. Since Rocksteady didn't make that game I expected them to ignore it. I laughed when one of the thugs asked about Anarky as he would love the chaos.

It seems Origins Blackgate is the odd game out. No references to that game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The references to Origins took me by surprise. Since Rocksteady didn't make that game I expected them to ignore it. I laughed when one of the thugs asked about Anarky as he would love the chaos.

Well what would they say? Remember the break-in at Black gate after the mass Break-out on Christmas Eve. There wasn't much to it besides maybe refrencing the suicide squad.

Also I just love the references to a greater DCU out in the Arkhamverse. The ones that surprised me the most was Lex Luthor voice mail and the Queen Industries building. (which Queen was only refrenced in Origins so that could technically be another Origins reference)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

The most that came out of Origins Blackgate, story-wise, was Batman's first meeting with Catwoman and Waller forming the Suicide Squad.

The former could be referenced in the game (don't have the game, desperately want to, but am avoiding a lot of story spoilers) by either Batman or Selina, but the most relevance the Squad has had since Origins is in Assault on Arkham which only had a small reference to Origins in Joker referencing having once worked with Deadshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The most that came out of Origins Blackgate, story-wise, was Batman's first meeting with Catwoman and Waller forming the Suicide Squad.

The former could be referenced in the game (don't have the game, desperately want to, but am avoiding a lot of story spoilers) by either Batman or Selina, but the most relevance the Squad has had since Origins is in Assault on Arkham which only had a small reference to Origins in Joker referencing having once worked with Deadshot.
    I think the squad was already formed before Blackgate, they were just recruiting at the end of the game.

Is it true that spoilers:
    Tim and Barbara get married to each other at the end? That just seem really weird.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Is it true that spoilers:
    Tim and Barbara get married to each other at the end? That just seem really weird.
    end of spoilers
    This is true
    Dini didn't write this game like he did the first two. Probably why a lot iffy things happened in this game
    spoilers:
    Tim and Barbara seemed really close in the Harley Quinn's revenge DLC (which dini didn't write see the pattern) from Arkham City although if you didn't play that this development would seem out of left field anyway.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    This is true
    Dini didn't write this game like he did the first two. Probably why a lot iffy things happened in this game
    spoilers:
    Tim and Barbara seemed really close in the Harley Quinn's revenge DLC (which dini didn't write see the pattern) from Arkham City although if you didn't play that this development would seem out of left field anyway.
    end of spoilers
    Wait till Damian is old enough.

Is Nigthwing feature in the game?

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Wait till Damian is old enough.

Is Nigthwing feature in the game?
    Yes, he was in several of the trailers and this time he can actually talk.

BANNED

Tim.... that little jackal... he's Batman Beyond now and he gets the girl. What is this tim tim love all of sudden... what is Dick's reponse to this ? Is he like you little treacherous snake ? lol