Default Is there a type of comic that Image is currently not producing that you want to read?

Could not figure out the search system for CBR to look for a thread that might be of this nature, but the question stands:

Is there a type of book that you've been hoping would be made, but it's just not out there? Something that you hope a publisher would produce, but thus far has not?

Is it something that you hope someone at Image would produce?

Let's say you love comics about ninjas, you have a bunch of options. Like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. However, what if your favourite type of ninja is like Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi? Are those available? For instance, the Ninja Gaiden games had like full blown magic, but I doubt comics like TMNT or the GI Joe comics with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow has that stuff.

That's basically what I'm taking about.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

I'm a big historical fiction fan. Huge. I love Assassins' Creed because of how they use history to move their own story forward. I'd like to see more from Image in that regard. I know there's Manifest Destiny, which is awesome I hear, and then Rasputin I guess. But I'd love to see more of it. I hope this is what you're asking haha.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm a big historical fiction fan. Huge. I love Assassins' Creed because of how they use history to move their own story forward. I'd like to see more from Image in that regard. I know there's Manifest Destiny, which is awesome I hear, and then Rasputin I guess. But I'd love to see more of it. I hope this is what you're asking haha.
    Sort of. Mainly, I was hoping this thread would be dedicated to almost a "wish fulfillment" type comic, meaning that the thing you've always wanted to read, but isn't being made as far as you know.

Going back to my example: I really do want to see a comic explore ninja action, with a lot of magic and supernatural thrown in.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/