Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    I was watching Thor the Dark world again and realized how weak the villain was in that movie. They have Thor's 2nd best antagonist just sitting there and with no evidence they want to use her. Was Malekith really seen as a more viable villain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    That's something that has always puzzled me a lot and for what I see, the trend continues, neither no one knows nothing of Lorelei who appeared in a episode of midseason (first one) of Agents of SHIELD and continues missing since then and neither there is any confirmation for the third part of Thor: Ragnarok (which the little is said about it does not look good because it is talking more about things that has nothing to do with Asgard).

I, for now I will continue trying to enjoy her appearances in comics and praying that if in the end she makes the jump to the MCU, they honor and respects the character and not start doing strange inventions or stupidities of some kind.

Besides, Do you need to think of the various female villains that have appeared in the MCU or series of Television (Emma Frost, Mystique, Whitney Frost, Lorelei, Victoria Hand ...), it may be better to separate a version of another before destroying the characters.

What is not good is that one of the first Marvel villains, one of the most classical, the Thorīs Catwoman, is ignored again and again while apparent low level characters are out there (some with better luck than others), bigger characters depending who, with great portrayals (Magneto or Kingpin).

Maybe, she should not be called Enchantress if she appears on any MCU movie because of the DCīs Enchantress from Suicide Squad something that should not be like that because it was first Amora before June Moon when thinking on first appearances on comics.
    Yes, MC's Enchantress in 1964 and DC's Enchantress in 1966...

While Amora is somewhat interesting I never saw any reason for her to be a major player..she'd just be redundant since all the hype is Loki this, Loki that.
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BooCoo View Post
    While Amora is somewhat interesting I never saw any reason for her to be a major player..she'd just be redundant since all the hype is Loki this, Loki that.
    Well, that should change radically and above all change the one-dimensional perceptions that people can have about her, because every character should be important and Amora should not be in the shadow of Loki but be his equal, in the same way that Lorelei should be herself and not being constantly in the shadow of her sister Amora, or Sylvie Lushton advancing and developing but also not taking away all the popularity as it seems to be happening lately after 3 episodes of the Loki series because the Loki variant (still in doubt it) is called like that for what that I'm seeing but not even seeing Sylvie in a comic currently.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Amora needs to be in the third film played by Natalie Dormer.
    Yes BUT...

...to me it depends on the chemistry she is to have with the actress who is to portray her sister, Lorelei the Seductress.
    I would rather see her in an anti-hero role like Catwoman, where she has her own agenda but has a great love and appreciation for Thor.
    NOT Thor but ASGARD...
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    The Amora character is an Asgardian who despite her evil deeds genuinely cares about her people..

..as the Amora character herself states:
    " I am no Almsgiver..
    STILL, I am an Asgardian!
    I have a duty to my kind,
    to All-Father Odin and indeed,
    TO LIFE ITSELF!"

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Yes BUT...

...to me it depends on the chemistry she is to have with the actress who is to portray her sister, Lorelei the Seductress.

NOT Thor but ASGARD...
    It is pretty sad how people have forgot about these kind of things, just to make her more villanous and involutionating her to first appearances instead of making her grow and develop more, she is more complex than Loki but people seems to decide to forgot about it. Amora deserves more

For me it would be cool to see both sisters on the same movie, tv series ... (maybe Loki, second season?, Maybe Sylvie could be more like the one in the comics, someone more optimistic, positive (maybe more flashbacks from her childhood and adolescence would be good to watch) and not so vindictive and spiteful (this is how Lorelei used to be more in the comics, especially when it was about his sister))

Sometimes I thought that Thor instead of being a movie should have been a TV series to make grow asgardians and see of course the Amazing Amora and see more of Asgard instead of ridiculizing/disappearing or just forgot about what it is.