Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default FCBD Civil War II

- Rhodes meets Carol and T'challa at the Triskelion. Rhodes and Carol kiss which lead to an incredibly OOC BP moment

- The Inhumans show up with ulysses who predicts Thanos is coming

- The Ultimates, A-force, Johnny Storm and War Machine go battle Thanos who has a gun for some reason.

- During the fight Rhodes shot a missile at She-Hulk in the boob after getting hit in the battle and Thanos kills War Machine

I'm not sure if She-Hulk is in a coma or dead but War Machine is definitely dead. This was really bad guys.
    We need better comics

Thanos does not have a gun. He has THREE guns.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

My own observations:

Carol does not explicitly cry out out that Rhodes is dead as she hold him in her arms.

Rhodes accidentally misfires a missile at She-Hulk when Thanos flings Medusa in his direction after she tangles him in her hair. The panel shows the missile touching, but not penetrating, her chest. The panel that shows her after the smoke has somewhat cleared up after the explosion caused by the missile does not show any injury, though only a very small part of her is visible.

The precognitive Inhuman, Ulysses, is said to be physically affected by his visions and says he actually experiences them.

Carol says that his power could help bring humans and Inhumans together. She does not mention mutants. (I thought I'd get this out of the way).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Again loss of loved ones cause great impact on people's lives.

I understand Carol reasons but still can not sympathize with this idea there are many dangers following this path no matter how good the intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    My own observations:

Carol says that his power could help bring humans and Inhumans together. She does not mention mutants. (I thought I'd get this out of the way).

Civil War II will be a good opportunity to marvel promote the Inhumans as they are at the center of the conflict.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    - Rhodes meets Carol and T'challa at the Triskelion. Rhodes and Carol kiss which lead to an incredibly OOC BP moment

- The Inhumans show up with ulysses who predicts Thanos is coming

- The Ultimates, A-force, Johnny Storm and War Machine go battle Thanos who has a gun for some reason.

- During the fight Rhodes shot a missile at She-Hulk in the boob after getting hit in the battle and Thanos kills War Machine

I'm not sure if She-Hulk is in a coma or dead but War Machine is definitely dead. This was really bad guys.
    So... Both civil wars first casualty: Black hero. Jesus.

I suspected Rhodey was gonna die the moment he was shipped with carol danvers. Damn it.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

BANNED

...Read it... It had a severe case of the lethal disease known as "The Bendis". Honestly, it's just... bad...

That must have been one hell of a missile to take out She-Hulk, but it was meant for Thanos.

Speaking of Thanos, he was defeated way too easily. Is he weaker nowadays than the 90's, where he was going up against the Surfer and Thor?

Thanos needs guns nowadays?!!

So...basically the early leaks were completely spot on .

And even from the FCBD issue, Bendis is having T'Challa act OOC .

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf1984 View Post
    Speaking of Thanos, he was defeated way too easily. Is he weaker nowadays than the 90's, where he was going up against the Surfer and Thor?

The answer to this is simple...it's Bendis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf1984 View Post
    That must have been one hell of a missile to take out She-Hulk, but it was meant for Thanos.

Not really. He just has a bad case of "The Bendis". Symptoms include OOC moments and power levels that don't mesh with continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Not really. He just has a bad case of "The Bendis". Symptoms include OOC moments and power levels that don't mesh with continuity.
    This right here .

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    ...Read it... It had a severe case of the lethal disease known as "The Bendis". Honestly, it's just... bad...
    The Bendis?
    A disease called The Bendis?
    "I can talk to spiders"
    - Kaine Parker

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    The Bendis?
    A disease called The Bendis?
    Yep. It's one of the worst diseases that plague Comicdom. It's extremely dangerous, but there's a high chance of recovery if the next writer is legit. You can trust me on this one, I'm a guy on the internet...

BANNED

Bendis does what Bendies wants. Even when it doesn`t make any sense.

Thanos using guns like he`s Cable. Holy lel. I prefer to think Rodhey was sacrificed for two reasons, one being the sinergy with the movie verse (where he also deals with being non active at the moment even if alive) and being Carol`s love interest and therefore the moment that sparks the arc for one of the main characters, which is her.

But seriously. Another black character? Don`t know what to make of it.

Well, we already knew that. I feel bad for War Machine and She-Hulk.

But this looks that it's going to be so much fun.

BANNED

So Captain Marvel sees that using the power of the inhuman to prevent a crime leads to the death of her lover and her friend, and her conclusion is that this power must be used at all costs to prevent crimes?