Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Bluebird

Since when did Thanos wield guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...basically the early leaks were completely spot on .
    Was about to say the same. So Bendis talked BS when he called them fake, right?
    "This is me being reasonable"

Black Panther was written so bad in this.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

This was awful. If I hadn't been given it for free I certainly wouldn't have bought it. I definitely won't be reading the series.

What a really, really bad read.

What's thanos doing there to start with? Anyone have a picture of ulysses?

Quote Originally Posted by penthotal View Post
    So Captain Marvel sees that using the power of the inhuman to prevent a crime leads to the death of her lover and her friend, and her conclusion is that this power must be used at all costs to prevent crimes?
    Makes me wonder what iron man's side of the arguement is.

On the bright side, the Cap/Spidey book was pretty good.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

The best part was the team assembled to confront Thanos. "OK, this guy's powerful, so we need some heavy hitters! Call in Dazzler!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    The best part was the team assembled to confront Thanos. "OK, this guy's powerful, so we need some heavy hitters! Call in Dazzler!"
    Wild card!!!
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

The only thing that bothers me is that she's not wearing her new outfit and that's obviously not before the last A-Force issue(thing is, her costumes right now aren't only outfits but a reflection of her own mood/mental state). But I guess stuff like that happens and it's sometimes inevitable...

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Makes me wonder what iron man's side of the arguement is.
    Stopping Carol from doing something stupid ?.

That would have worked against or with Blackbolt. I guess that the rest of the Avengers were busy.

The opening pages had some of the worst dialogue I've ever seen. I don't know if it got better from there or if I just got used to it.

Not a strong start.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Bendis does what Bendies wants. Even when it doesn`t make any sense.

Thanos using guns like he`s Cable. Holy lel. I prefer to think Rodhey was sacrificed for two reasons, one being the sinergy with the movie verse (where he also deals with being non active at the moment even if alive) and being Carol`s love interest and therefore the moment that sparks the arc for one of the main characters, which is her.

But seriously. Another black character? Don`t know what to make of it.
    Rhodey is Carol's boy friend and Stark's best friend. He frankly is an ideal character to incite a conflict between the two.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is that she's not wearing her new outfit and that's obviously not before the last A-Force issue(thing is, her costumes right now aren't only outfits but a reflection of her own mood/mental state). But I guess stuff like that happens and it's sometimes inevitable...
    But that's the one that bendis made, and he'll be damned if someone tries to make changes to what he likes.

Mighty Member

I was a defender of the event when they announced it...
    now, not so much. this looks really bad guys. hopefully marquez can save the day with the art.