Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    The teaser didn't really get me hyped for Dead No More. No new information or information we couldn't figure out for ourselves
    I feel the same. I made sure to get over to my LCS for the FCBD story since Dan and Marvel hyped it up so much and I gained exactly zero new info from it. Everything in it---from Gwen's "surprise" appearance to the (alleged) new Jackal was all revealed weeks ago with the cover teasers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    I expected more from this. I thought we would get some info in regards to Doc Ock.
    I love it when fans complain about a free story. Every Free Comic Book Day I always read comments along the lines of "eh, I expected something more" and I just have to roll my eyes.

As for this DNM teaser, I thought it was fine. It is, after all, just a teaser - and for a storyline that's still months away at that. For everyone who feels they already know what the story is and where it's going - please post a detailed advance synopsis so we can see how off you are when the story actually unfolds. DNM may very likely have something to do with clones, yes, but while that's territory that's been covered before, I expect Slott will come up with a fresh way to approach it.

Also, if that's the new Jackal, I approve of the upgrade. The Jackal has always been a favorite of mine but yet his look has always been on the goofy side. This new look...much better.

Well, with Mary Jane pretty much in Iron Man, and Peter's latest newly introduced girlfriend trying to kill him with the Spider-Mobile (although she was blackmailed), maybe it's time Gwen came back.

Maybe the Gwen that died on the bridge was a clone all along? Although I don't think Warren was Jackal at that point, but that could be retconned or whatever. (Plus we know he's worked with Osborn, I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    The only thing that might make some buzzing is that Uncle Ben supposed clone. That's going to leave a serious mark on Spidey once NMD wraps up.
    Would it? Especially given he's already met a, fully-alive, Uncle Ben in Spider-Verse?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Well, with Mary Jane pretty much in Iron Man, and Peter's latest newly introduced girlfriend trying to kill him with the Spider-Mobile (although she was blackmailed), maybe it's time Gwen came back.

Maybe the Gwen that died on the bridge was a clone all along? Although I don't think Warren was Jackal at that point, but that could be retconned or whatever. (Plus we know he's worked with Osborn, I think)
    Gwen's already back and has her own ongoing right now with Spider-Gwen. Okay, alternate universe, but still .

The entire reason Warren became the Jackal was because of Gwen's death, so I doubt he helped fake it.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post

Only if it was the real, true, original Gwen Stacy, would this be acceptable in any way, shape, or form!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Would it? Especially given he's already met a, fully-alive, Uncle Ben in Spider-Verse?

Gwen's already back and has her own ongoing right now with Spider-Gwen. Okay, alternate universe, but still .

The entire reason Warren became the Jackal was because of Gwen's death, so I doubt he helped fake it.
    If he is revealed to be a tool for revenge in a plot onchestrated by one of his foes, yeah, i think it would.

Amazing Member

I find it interesting that Kingpin refused the offer.
    He may know something...

Guy in Anubis mask and living Gwen screams Jackal. "One hell of a deal", let's hope that's just a horrifying red herring. Given the last Green Goblin reveal was a double fake-out I'm going with magically upgraded Jackal.

But maybe Gwen will want to see the Goblin twins and her baby daddy.

No clones please. It's been done to death. Norman will lose his sh@$ at the sight of his baby mama.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    But maybe Gwen will want to see the Goblin twins and her baby daddy.

No clones please. It's been done to death. Norman will lose his sh@$ at the sight of his baby mama.
    LMAO.

Maybe it's Sarah trolling and posing as her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    LMAO.

Maybe it's Sarah trolling and posing as her mother.
    I'm still disappointed that the ASM films didn't give us that Chris Cooper/Emma Stone sex scene.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Guy in Anubis mask and living Gwen screams Jackal. "One hell of a deal", let's hope that's just a horrifying red herring. Given the last Green Goblin reveal was a double fake-out I'm going with magically upgraded Jackal.
    The hell of a deal part makes me think that this jackal stuff is just a diversion and that that quote is the tip they gave us on who really is behing all this. I mean, how else could gwen really come back to life? Surely not another clone, that has been done to death. Also if people remember gwen hated spider-man and blamed him for what happened to her father so it is entirely possible that she would side with this strange individual, atleast until she finally discovers who spider-man really is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    A magically upgraded Jackal thanks to Mephisto is my theory.