Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Default Your Perfect Comic Book

You've been given a crack team of creatives dedicated to making your vision come true, all the money you need, a great marketing team, and you're free to use any pre-existing characters you want, or go all original if you like.

What sort of comic would you want to create?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    You've been given a crack team of creatives dedicated to making your vision come true, all the money you need, a great marketing team, and you're free to use any pre-existing characters you want, or go all original if you like.

What sort of comic would you want to create?
    I'd really like to go original and create a comic that's all about ninjas and magic. It would be about one ninja fighting all kinds of supernatural foes and have magic powers, but is purely a ninja. Meaning, he would be wearing a ninja-esque outfit and have only ninja weapons like katanas, nunchuks, bow and arrow, throwing stars and daggers, etc.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

I would go all original. Maybe make the Chou real. The plot being he was a super hero. Now in obscurity and trapped in the writers block. As he adapts to the ever changing nature of it he attempts break out tactics to appeal to the public in invading creators mind scapes for pitches.

And trope deconstructionist. I love that shot.