Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

#NoLaurelNoArrow probably had a bigger impact on the ratings than Berlanti and most of the crew involved with Arrow thought it would. And good.

Legends is just bad.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The acting for Arrow is pretty bad. They have some good actors like John Barrowman and Paul Blackthorne but I don't know. It's just the acting doesn't work for me but to be fair maybe it's the script and direction.

For all their faults, these shows are still more entertaining than the glut of police procedurals, contrived "reality" shows, and unfunny "comedies". I don't expect them to be high art, but they are no more nonsensical than shows on TV that seem to get such high praise and high ratings. Really, is Mark Harmon that much better an actor than Stephen Amell? I don't see it. And don''t get me started on Emily Wickersham vs Emily Bett Rickards. They are all just people pretending to be someone they are not. At least this is something a little bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    For all their faults, these shows are still more entertaining than the glut of police procedurals, contrived "reality" shows, and unfunny "comedies". I don't expect them to be high art, but they are no more nonsensical than shows on TV that seem to get such high praise and high ratings. Really, is Mark Harmon that much better an actor than Stephen Amell? I don't see it. And don''t get me started on Emily Wickersham vs Emily Bett Rickards. They are all just people pretending to be someone they are not. At least this is something a little bit different.

Exactly. Agree 100%

It's one of the reasons I love GOTHAM. At it's heart, it's really no more or less then any other police procedural... but just a few fannish name drops and I find it a whole new level of 'Fun'. Is it great? Nope... Is it a good Batman origin? Nope.. But I find it entertaining between Castle and NCIS's. There's only so much I can watch of THE EXACT same show all the time.. A little bit of 'different' is good now and then.