Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    It was a really great learning arc for her and I wonder if it'll get a trade as I prefer trades over individual issues.
    It is getting a trade. Avengers Assemble: Forgeries of Jealousy I think its called. I wanna say June its supposed to be released...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
    It is getting a trade. Avengers Assemble: Forgeries of Jealousy I think its called. I wanna say June its supposed to be released...
    Odd name but that's good news, thanks for the info!

Your Welcome :-)

And yeah I thought it was a little odd too, but I guess it kinda fits with the bad lady.

Hah, Anya seems to be genre knowledgeable if she knows what happens if Spider-Man doesn't save them.

It'll force itself into their bodies than explode out the stomach just like in Aliens!

Anya and Rachel Summers have sweet tattoos, they should compare.

Seems that Peter rubs off on everyone, she's so excited when she's the Spider-Girl!

Ultimate Member

A Hentai joke, that's amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    A Hentai joke, that's amusing.
    Huh? What's that got to do with Aliens? Don't tell me you never watched Aliens or that scene when that thing popped out of the guys stomach!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Also, it turns out Sue Richards was an old friend of her father's... Somehow. Huh.
    Many said before that it was an attempt to associate her with the Fantastic Four like how Spidey is best buds with Torch, but the dynamic is definitely different, more of mother-daughter (or aunt-niece if you prefer). If you still want her to have FF ties, with whom should it be? Alex Power?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

what are her powers?

That makes sense, Sue is well known as a mother figure in 616. Though will she ever go on adventures with the whole F4?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what are her powers?
    Currently she has Spider-Man powers with the addition of Shadow Camouflage thingie.... She also has her disks still, I believe, as she has no reason to drop them even with her costume change.

Seems like her having her powers brought back to closer resemble Spider-Man's is to fit her better as Spider-Girl and tie her closer to the "Web".

I have read the mini and the Spider-Island tie in. What other books is there about her (post "spider-girl" name)?

Ultimate Member

Huh? What's that got to do with Aliens? Don't tell me you never watched Aliens or that scene when that thing popped out of the guys stomach!
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v8oKKDkx5m...gTentacles.png

Quote Originally Posted by Rok View Post
    I have read the mini and the Spider-Island tie in. What other books is there about her (post "spider-girl" name)?
    Other than Avengers Assemble and Spider-Island she fought Raven with Red Hulk and Spider-Man. There's also her time teaming up with other young heroes/heroines to fight the Bastards of Evil. She also appeared in the Annual for Avenger's Academy and went to their prom.

Well, with May, Miguel, Miles and Ben... Kaine? Anyway with them getting in a TV series does anyone else think that Anya may get on the TV screens in the future like how White Tiger did?

Getting in a Spider-Man show and being a regular would do wonders for her as it has done for others.

Thoughts?

Hopefully yes! I actually found odd that White Tiger made it to a more mainstream media before Anya. Hopefully she'll be part of the cast of that Web Warriors or whatever is called.

In other things, does anyone feels that she might bit the dust in Spider-Verse?

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Oh, they'd better NOT kill off Anya! I discovered her in Avengers Assemble and thought: "Wheeeeeee! New addition to fave character list!"

And to be honest, I liked her original Spider-Girl costume better.

If/when they bring back Young Avengers, it would be cool if she joined. I'd also love it if she met Kamala Khan. Anya and Kamala would probably have a lot to discuss, given the Carol connection.