Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What's your favorite sci-fi show of the past 10 years?

Mine is either Person of Interest or Defiance.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Battlestar Galactica. Before it went down hill in season 3 and 4. Still good ride though.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT BSG. But it's one of my favorites too, although definitely better in its earlier seasons. Starbuck is such a fave of mine.

Mine is Supergirl.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Does Rick & Morty count? XD
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Rick and Morty is AMAZING, and totally counts.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I'd also like to add Rick and Morty, GL the Animated Series and Flash.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I would probably have to go with Doctor Who during the Tennant years.

BANNED

Battlestar Galactica.

BANNED

Either Continuum or Orphan Black.

Continuum doesn't get nearly as much love as it should. It got really good in mid series with a very smart story about what happens when your the hero and you begin to realize you've been fighting for the wrong side all along and that the bad guys in story are right even if their methods are extreme.

And Orphan Black just because Tatiana Maslany is so amazing an actress that she constantly makes you forget its her playing all the different clone roles. I literally caught myself one episode thinking when one of the clones had to pretend to be another "wow, the actress who plays Cosima is doing a great job pretending to be the actress who plays Alison." Tatiana has done such a great job making each clone unique that you really do forget its all Tatiana.

I really love Orphan Black, but season 3 went majorly downhill so I haven't watched 4. How's it been going? Tatiana really is an amazing actress. An acting NINJA.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by erbine99 View Post
    I really love Orphan Black, but season 3 went majorly downhill so I haven't watched 4. How's it been going? Tatiana really is an amazing actress. An acting NINJA.
    So far season four is awesome. Its gone back to the beginning in many ways with a lot of flashbacks to Beth, what she was investigating that drove her to suicide, and how it all connects to Project Leda and whats going on today. They've also introduced yet another clone named MK (a nickname) who is a hacker who was helping Beth but went into hiding after Beth died. So now Tatiana is playing seven roles that all have shown up this season: Sarah, Cosima, Alison, Helena, Rachel, Beth, and MK. And as just revealed in the most recent episode, MK actually has ties to a major event that was mentioned in past seasons so her role actually feels organic rather than retconned in.
    Last edited by JediMindTrick; 05-10-2016 at 06:06 PM.

BSG hands down. I'm actually re-watching it now. im on the final two eps for season 2.
    Firefly second on my list.

I thought Dollhouse had a lot of potential had it survived.
    Continuum started off strong but he alternate timelines and the final season, meh.

Any hints about Delphine? And yes I am one of those I NEED DELPHINE TO BE ALIVE people. But hey if it's good I'll give it another go. Maybe I'll binge it all once this season is over...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by erbine99 View Post
    Any hints about Delphine? And yes I am one of those I NEED DELPHINE TO BE ALIVE people. But hey if it's good I'll give it another go. Maybe I'll binge it all once this season is over...
    Not so far. They haven't forgotten about her as she's has been referred to but no one knows what happened to her.