Super Moderator

Default Valiant Sets Date for Live Streaming Media Event With Major Announcements

Fred Van Lente, Matt Kindt, and others are set to discuss upcoming Valiant projects in a special live streaming event.

Full article here.
    Last edited by Expletive Deleted; 05-11-2016 at 06:49 AM.

I hope they have an update on the movie slate.

I am going to give the CBR News poster the benefit of the doubt that this was all accidental and take care of some issues here in the forum thread for those interested in Valiant stuff.

First, it's a live streaming event.

Second, I can't get a functional link posted to the news article either but it can be found in the comic book news section.

Third, just to cover bases so they all belong to us:

Last edited by Inhuman X; 05-10-2016 at 10:38 PM.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

I really hope they finally announce solid things about the movies for this summit.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    I am going to give the CBR News poster the benefit of the doubt that this was all accidental and take care of some issues here in the forum thread for those interested in Valiant stuff.
    Everything should be working, now. Apologies for the problem.