Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default MCU Spider-man vs MCU Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Falcon, Black Widow, and Hawkeye

New Spider-man takes on this group, can he defeat them?

if he plays smart and use his webbing effectively, sure.

Winter soldier was a none threat to him basically.
    Take hawkeye's bow, web falcon's engine up (again), and with the rest he can just take his time with.

He can lose however but only due to his inexperience.

I'd give this to the group.

Most of them can provide at least momentary distractions, BP can cut any webbing and has that impact-proof suit, WS should have some sort of firearm and Hawkeye has explosive arrows that Spidey might, Loki-style, not necessarily expect.

Too many opponents and the rookie's lack of experience and skill undo him here.
    Last edited by Morning; 05-06-2016 at 03:05 PM.

BANNED

All at once? What is this a spite thread? There's no way MCU spidey beats all of them combined by himself.

On the whole group? Just Falcon and Winter Soldier were sort of able to get a draw with him. But individually I think he can beat them all except Black Panther who basically can't get hurt.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonComedian View Post
    On the whole group? Just Falcon and Winter Soldier were sort of able to get a draw with him. But individually I think he can beat them all except Black Panther who basically can't get hurt.
    When you say "sort of draw" I'm assuming you mean "toyed around with and only got BFR'd by a Red Wing sucker punch that his Spider-Sense/super senses should have seen coming from a mile away and should not have prevented him from just webbing right back into the scene three a second later where they should still have been stuck to the ground."

As for Panther, even if he manages to pop his claws, that would just mean that his hands are free and unable to reach the wrists/elbows/knees/head that will continue to be webbed to the ground/wall/ceiling, leaving Spidey the victor unless he has a heretofore unmentioned weakness to Jazz Hands. Honestly, a MCU BP vs MCU Spidey Khazan fight would be like MCU Bucky vs. MCU Spidey, except after catching BP's fist, Khazan Bloodlust would make Spidey just start spinning him over his head until Centripetal Force causes enough internal damage to put him down, like how War Machine got partially paralyzed from falling even though his depowered suit was unharmed.

I'd actually say that the big threat here is everyone except BP and WC, since they can use ranged attacks and/or AOEs to distract Spidey, though judicious/excessive use of webbing when they have no cover to hide behind might take them out pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    When you say "sort of draw" I'm assuming you mean "toyed around with and only got BFR'd by a Red Wing sucker punch that his Spider-Sense/super senses should have seen coming from a mile away and should not have prevented him from just webbing right back into the scene three a second later where they should still have been stuck to the ground."
    *Salutes*

I was hoping at least marvel would get his spider-sense right but just like with the other incarnations it tends to work and not work to further the damn plot. that giant backhand should have also warned him in the end.

I guess he did'nt "focus"

BANNED

The group wins. Wait a few years and Spidey can beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly this seemed more like his lack of combat experience. He was 200% distracted by every little thing that was happening. I mean hell, when he caught Buck's fist, he took time to marvel at the arm. Then, when he webbed up Sam he marveled at the wing-pack's design. Dude was a squirrel in a nut-factory... all over the place.

Though it is true he could have been back in the fight relatively quickly, not going to dispute that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Honestly this seemed more like his lack of combat experience. He was 200% distracted by every little thing that was happening. I mean hell, when he caught Buck's fist, he took time to marvel at the arm. Then, when he webbed up Sam he marveled at the wing-pack's design. Dude was a squirrel in a nut-factory... all over the place.
    Agreed. As far as the movie itself goes, I was glad that was incorporated. Between his age, his superhero inexperience, and his still getting used to his powers (i.e. his sense being so overwhelmed that he needed special goggles), it gave the others somewhat of a fighting chance against Spider-Man. Otherwise, he would've dominated the others badly.

Widow and Hawkeye don't matter much and there's little to stop them from being immediately webbed up. Bucky couldn't really hang with him either. Really it seemed like the only way to anyone was able to handle him was by going for a ring-out or dropping something on him long enough to get away, but in an open field that's not really an option.

Maybe Falcon (and to a lesser extent, Hawkeye) could find some way to distract him long enough for Black Panther to pin him down and take him out with his claws?

I'm leaning towards Spider-Man more often than not.

The way Tony's team managed to lose that fight even after the giant man surprise was lol worthy . The only real threats on the other team were Wanda and Ant Man and they still managed to lose even accounting for the Black Widow defection (far too late on I might add)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    The way Tony's team managed to lose that fight even after the giant man surprise was lol worthy . The only real threats on the other team were Wanda and Ant Man and they still managed to lose even accounting for the Black Widow defection (far too late on I might add)
    Tony himself was getting beat by nearly everyone on the other team.(half jobbing and half did not want to use lethal weapons)

if this was bloodlust tony's team would have destroyed them. (I think Vision is still stronger then Wanda, but obviously Wanda can hurt him)

Ehh I just found it odd how Vision didn't just thrash the street levellers . Or Spiderman . Or Tony .Or Rhodey . Any of those should have been able to clean up Cap ,WS, Falcon and Hawkeye just by throwing punches leaving the others to focus on the real threats

Edit : although the movie seemed to be going for a "Iron man can't beat Cap in sheer hth " theme there which is ehhh ....

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Tony himself was getting beat by nearly everyone on the other team.(half jobbing and half did not want to use lethal weapons)

if this was bloodlust tony's team would have destroyed them. (I think Vision is still stronger then Wanda, but obviously Wanda can hurt him)
    I don't deny that it's part jobbing and part holding back (Iron Man and War Machine firing sonics as soon as the two teams rushed each other should've ended things quickly), but even though Cap and Bucky got away (which was their objective), Team Cap was still overpowered and arrested by the end. As good a fight as they put up, Scott, Clint, and Wanda all went down.

But that's how superhero vs. superhero matchups go anyway in the comics.
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-09-2016 at 03:02 PM.