Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Chest emblem is pretty awful. If his initials were "TP" then it could work, but then who really wants the initials TP? Not a huge fan of throwing on so much black...it's like the safest thing you can do to a design instead of being creative. The yellow pieces on gloves and boots look like a first idea (bad). And no Pointy arrow on his head? That's like his biggest trademark!

I doubt this look will last past the artist who "designed" this.
    Being a "Person of Interest" doesn't make you an interesting person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I like it although I think blue would look a bit better instead of black.

About the book itself, I really enjoy it. Particularly Sugar and Spike, the dialogue between these two is quite entertaining and the fact that both had to deal with a marriage scandal about Wonder Woman of all people was hysterical, a proper book about them is urgently needed. Metal Men and Firestorm are solid stories. Metamorpho is the weakest but is not bad at least.
    Swap Metamorpho for Firestorm and you have my exact sentiments.

BANNED

Looks pretty awesome nice to see Red.

Dissappointed. The symbol looks weird and the pants are not my favorite part.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Its ok not bad but I like the ORIGINAL look as well.i don't why it changed I was always told if its not broken it doesn't need to be fixed.but just glad to the the original back.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Batgirl aside, whoever designs costuming at DC is always 10-20 years behind the trend.
    Because what we want are "trendy" costume designs?? Batgirl aside ... no, no thank you...

I like it but I found myself wishing the costume had bulky shoulder pads to match the neck piece. Otherwise go with a cowl like hood to highlight the sleek look rather than having it a clash little like now.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

BANNED

NO! Stop messing with classic uniforms DC.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The update looks good.
    I'm waiting to pick this series up in either trade or in the $1 at comic shows.
    I really only care about the Firestorm segments with modest interest in The Metal Men, indifferent towards Metamoprho and zero interest in Sugar&Spike.

I've read why this book is the way it is, something about DCYou stories they had done but that project collapsed and they wanted to put these somewhere, but if it revamps for the next wave I could go in on it. Make the book actually reflective of the TV show and give us Firestorm, Hawks, Atom & White Canary. Spotlighting White Canary somewhere would be a good idea since the comic version could really use some more fleshing out and depth. Rotate stories about Rip, Jonah Hex, Heat&Cold or any upcoming characters set for S2.

Is this book going to continue on and through Rebirth or is it likely to get cancelled after this cause DC will have finally published these DCU stories that were hanging over?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Spotlighting White Canary somewhere would be a good idea since the comic version could really use some more fleshing out and depth.
    White Canary sounds cool, but I also like Black Canary. Do we know what happened to Dinah from Earth 2?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I still prefer this look.

Quote Originally Posted by dogwelder View Post
    NO! Stop messing with classic uniforms DC.
    Which look are you referring to because he's had a few.

I love this one as well.[QUOTE=Zero Hunter;2008835][img]https://s

BANNED

This new look sooooooooo much better than the older one, much better. Too bad we won't see the character, because i doubt anyone is going to want to use him.