Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid1 View Post
    Every piece of mythology? Cool; looking forward to having the real Wally & Bart back then
    I was just thinking this. Its hard for me to take Williamson's statement seriously when important characters in Flash mythology are missing from the DCU. I'll give him a chance, though.

BANNED

Plz no Eobard Thawne, plz,PLEASE, use Hunter Zolomon if a Reverse Flash is so desperately needed but the comic version not the Venom/Bane love child from the show.

Astonishing Member

Cool. Now have Cobalt Blue show up. He/she just LOVES speed energy.

I've been waiting for Malcolm Thawne for a while.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid1 View Post
    Every piece of mythology? Cool; looking forward to having the real Wally & Bart back then
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I was just thinking this. Its hard for me to take Williamson's statement seriously when important characters in Flash mythology are missing from the DCU. I'll give him a chance, though.
    Wanting to use every piece isn't the same thing as being allowed to do so. Ultimately what he can and cannot use isn't entirely up to him.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Plz no Eobard Thawne, plz,PLEASE, use Hunter Zolomon if a Reverse Flash is so desperately needed but the comic version not the Venom/Bane love child from the show.
    You got a chuckle from me

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeburn View Post
    The speedsters you mentioned weren't made by one writer and were slowly introduced into comics over decades. Not really the same thing. You knew what a lot of the characters were like without having to spend issues on their motivation or personalities.
    that's called crafting a story. if it's good, i don't see what the problem is.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by jcl100 View Post
    Wanting to use every piece isn't the same thing as being allowed to do so. Ultimately what he can and cannot use isn't entirely up to him.
    Yep. No matter how logical, how wanted, how much of a good idea...
    It only takes one higher up (got'ta get my fingers in the pie filler) editor to shoot it down in flames.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)