Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Insane Olicity 'fans' like to inflate their numbers. If you see Twitter, they have like hundreds of bots that get artificial trendings in order to pretend they aren't just an insane minority. But Twitter is a disgrace of a website that won't fix all of the fake accounts. If they won't stop actual terrorists from recruiting people on Twitter, then they certainly won't stop the Olicity stuff either considering that would be much lower on the priority list (if twitter actually had that list).

The fact that Oliciters have to cheat to seem like they matter means that they know deep down that they aren't as big a force as they like to say. If they were truly confident in the character's appeal, then they'd just let things go with the flow. But in actuality, they are likely insecure about it and so that manifests as doing things like harassing actors and their families. It's like religious fundamentalists; if they were so secure about their god, they wouldn't have to lash out so much. Somebody confident in their beliefs would just relax instead of trying to destroy those who represent other views who aren't going away so easily. It's basically how any crazy group works on any level - they are fueled by insecurity in the belief they are trying to defend.

tl;dr, Olicity fans are actually Hive.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

I'd be interested in seeing the usual ratio of votes cast vs. total number of views of the forum thread linked in the poll article.

For this one it's 13:1, which seems out of whack.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Who is Your Current Favorite DC Comics TV Hero?

Television's superhero landscape has never been more colorful, thanks to shows like "Arrow," "The Flash," "Supergirl" and "Legends of Tomorrow." Which of DC's live-action heroes is your favorite?

Vote on the poll here.
    I know my vote is not going to be popular, but I love Green Arrow. Captain Cold comes in a close second.

Sandy Hausler

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I guess I should be relieved they didn't actually kill birds themselves, does Amell have a wife or something? I heard they spammed pics of him and his wife...with Felicity's face, if it's true and I was Amell I would certainly respond especially if I was so social media savvy.

Yes they maniped pics to replace Amell's wife with EBR. And he does nothing. You would expect a man to say stop this crap on the show that encourages them because of that but not Amell.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Yes they maniped pics to replace Amell's wife with EBR. And he does nothing. You would expect a man to say stop this crap on the show that encourages them because of that but not Amell.
    Amell is straight up trash and I feel sorry for his wife. It won't surprise me if Mrs. Amell divorces his ass in the future. He might 'sigh' and go 'oh come on guys, it's just a tv show!' but that's as far as he will EVER go to addressing the matter. Because he knows he's nothing without them, so as long as he wants his paycheck, he's not going to make a big deal about it.

He's going to crap himself if the DC movies brings in GA and it not be him.

I voted for Green Arrow but I think that it is a crying shame Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold was not included in this poll.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Pidanka

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Insane Olicity 'fans' like to inflate their numbers. If you see Twitter, they have like hundreds of bots that get artificial trendings in order to pretend they aren't just an insane minority. But Twitter is a disgrace of a website that won't fix all of the fake accounts. If they won't stop actual terrorists from recruiting people on Twitter, then they certainly won't stop the Olicity stuff either considering that would be much lower on the priority list (if twitter actually had that list).

The fact that Oliciters have to cheat to seem like they matter means that they know deep down that they aren't as big a force as they like to say. If they were truly confident in the character's appeal, then they'd just let things go with the flow. But in actuality, they are likely insecure about it and so that manifests as doing things like harassing actors and their families. It's like religious fundamentalists; if they were so secure about their god, they wouldn't have to lash out so much. Somebody confident in their beliefs would just relax instead of trying to destroy those who represent other views who aren't going away so easily. It's basically how any crazy group works on any level - they are fueled by insecurity in the belief they are trying to defend.

tl;dr, Olicity fans are actually Hive.
    Black Canary went from 6k yesterday to 17k today.. I'm sure it's not her crazy minority fandom cheating. )

Incredible Member

man toss up for me between cisco, martian manhunter and captain cold.

but I think we're in agreement that all the heroes need to team up against the real villains: the writers. .

i don't understand why felicity is on here,just cuz she's fucking a hero doen't make her one.
    even though their clearly trying to turn olicity into bruce/barbara. which i don't even ship.
    where is vibe,why isn't cisco on here? but they got manic pixie girl on the poll.

If they had to add hackers they should expand the entire list cause Felcity ain't the only one doing hacking all over.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    If they had to add hackers they should expand the entire list cause Felcity ain't the only one doing hacking all over.
    They only added Felicity because they knew the whining and hate messages they would get from her fans. No one needs that ****.

Mireya

1. Felicity Smoak/Overwatch
    2. Sara Lance/Canary/White Canary
    3. Cisco Ramon/Vibe
    4. Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
    5. Alex Danvers
    6. Roy Harper/Arsenal
    Last edited by Mireya; 05-25-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Mighty Member

Oh look they are coming here too.

Oh look they are coming here too.
    Just as long as they stay out of the other threads they are welcome to this one.

he probably enjoys it?
    it's just creepy.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)