Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Who is Your Current Favorite DC Comics TV Hero?

Who is Your Current Favorite DC Comics TV Hero?

Television's superhero landscape has never been more colorful, thanks to shows like "Arrow," "The Flash," "Supergirl" and "Legends of Tomorrow." Which of DC's live-action heroes is your favorite?

Vote on the poll here.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

My vote goes to The Flash, but Supergirl is a close second.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Fantastic Member

Lucifer the actor there is definitely having the most fun and he's the most enjoyable to watch.

Close between Atom and Lucifer. Chose Lucifer.

Niffleheim

I chose Liv Moore in iZombie because the writing is always stellar but my second best is Barry
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I'd have voted for Harvey Bullock. I felt that Donal Logue made a very interesting adaption of the Gotham cop and I'd like to see this TV version incorporated into the comics, personality and character design included. As for the actual selection I'd go with either Flash or Felicity Smoak.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

I voted for Atom, did'nt like him on Arrow but he has really shined in Legends. My second is Martian Manhunter.

Poll sucks for not including the up and coming Francisco Ramon, aka The Cisco Kid, aka ...VIBE!

Powers: "Headaches and Nightmare Visions ....it's a rally cool power!"
    One of the most down to earth, super-fan, and funnest DC live-action heroes.

Plus he's got his own spin-off online series where 3 episodes in he's already been shot! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lI-vhtWZU

Last edited by Güicho; 05-12-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Member in Disguise

I vote Constantine. I don't care if the show was cancelled, he's still currently my favorite.
    ...Expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I chose Liv Moore in iZombie because the writing is always stellar but my second best is Barry
    Totally agree. but in my case....there's a bit of a crush on Liv that I have. lol

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Was a toss up between Liv and Lucifer. Ultimately went with Liv though. As much as I love Flash show I often find my self more interested with the other characters rather than Barry, idk ever since his Dad was free I've just lost interest in Barry's story.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Can't believe Felicity Smoak has almost as many votes as Supergirl. And about as much as Black Canary, White Canary, Martian Manhunter, Atom, and Diggle combined. Felicity Smoak? Felicity Smoak?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    iZombie is the best comic-book based TV show on the air right now, and Rose McIver kills it in the lead. I think Gustin is probably the best lead actor among the costumed superhero shows.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    This is so true. Flash gets my vote but I wish I could also vote for Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    iZombie is the best comic-book based TV show on the air right now, and Rose McIver kills it in the lead. I think Gustin is probably the best lead actor among the costumed superhero shows.
    I agree with you, I thoroughly enjoy the series, but compared to the comic book, it is nothing like it. I'd call the series inspired by the comic book, but certainly not based off of it.