Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Had to give it to Martian Manhunter. He's definitely made the most of his appearances and screen time. I enjoy "Supergirl" but the show is at it's best when David Harewood is given time to shine.

Why is White Canary listed twice? If you combine the votes she would be in 7th place instead of 12th and 13th.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Leach View Post
    I agree with you, I thoroughly enjoy the series, but compared to the comic book, it is nothing like it. I'd call the series inspired by the comic book, but certainly not based off of it.
    Six of one, half dozen of the other. Head and Shoulders does wonders for split hairs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Poll sucks for not including the up and coming Francisco Ramon, aka The Cisco Kid, aka ...VIBE!

Powers: "Headaches and Nightmare Visions ....it's a rally cool power!"
    One of the most down to earth, super-fan, and funnest DC live-action heroes.

Plus he's got his own spin-off online series where 3 episodes in he's already been shot! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lI-vhtWZU

Agreed. I really didn't like him early on but he's grown on me despite being a fan service character.

Amazing Member

Why the hell is Felicity in this poll??? Is it because spoilers:
    she's stronger than all of us?
    end of spoilers

Green Arrow, then the Flash at #2.
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

Incredible Member

The Flash.
    Top 5:
    The Flash
    The Atom
    Green Arrow
    Hawkgirl
    Supergirl

Special note to Vixen for her appearance on Arrow.

Amazing Member

Seriously, how did you guys think this poll was gonna go? The Flash is FAR AND AWAY the best DC hero on tv right now.

I would say GOTHAM'S Alfred. I like the tougher, got-a-past, kinda-Kingsman-ish approach. I think all the other DC characters on TV right now are a little to CW-written-for-teens for my tastes.

Spectacular Member

While The Flash is more consistently well-written, I went with Supergirl because we're talking characters. Melissa Benoist brings an infectious earnestness to the character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Can't believe Felicity Smoak has almost as many votes as Supergirl. And about as much as Black Canary, White Canary, Martian Manhunter, Atom, and Diggle combined. Felicity Smoak? Felicity Smoak?
    I love it. I'm so sick of the Felicity haters that I voted her just to spite them. Couldn't vote either my top two because they were left out: Cisco and Captain Cold.

BANNED

I'm happy that both Hawkman and Hawkgirl are sucking it up in the last two spots. I can't stand either actor especially whoever plays Hawkgirl (I'm too lazy right now to look it up).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Can't believe Felicity Smoak has almost as many votes as Supergirl. And about as much as Black Canary, White Canary, Martian Manhunter, Atom, and Diggle combined. Felicity Smoak? Felicity Smoak?

It is called cheating. The whackos have been caught sending 20 identical tweets at the same exact time to push their views. That means multiple accounts and using programs to send them all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    It is called cheating. The whackos have been caught sending 20 identical tweets at the same exact time to push their views. That means multiple accounts and using programs to send them all at the same time.
    So Felicity is now beating even Supergirl and isn't that far behind Green Arrow. No wonder Felicity has become the Fonzie of Arrow and Oliver is now relegated to the Richie Cunningham role. Look at the last episode of Arrow. Green Arrow was all but useless saving the world and it was all up to Felicity to save the day. Should just rename the show to Felicity & Friends.

For me, it's between Supergirl and Flash.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.