Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

For me it's in this order: Flash, Supergirl, Selina Kyle, Martian Manhunter, Lucifer, Captain Cold, Diggle, Atom, Jim Gordon, Bruce Wayne, White Canary. Could take or leave the rest.

For me, Liv Moore. If you never watched "iZombie", you're missing a great show.
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Destroyer Of Evil Reverse Batman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    ...Should just rename the show to Felicity & Friends.
    ROTFLMAO

I thought we were going to have Mr.Terrific as our new residential IT guy. Which would have opened up a new dynamic to the show.

But instead of a Super Hero Show. They want a Soap Opera who's alter ego is a Super Hero Show.

Now we have Irish and Barry about to start their little love journey.... Oye Vay

Martian Manhunter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    It is called cheating. The whackos have been caught sending 20 identical tweets at the same exact time to push their views. That means multiple accounts and using programs to send them all at the same time.
    If people were cheating she would have far more than just the 1938 votes she currently has. Thats a pretty small number as internet voting goes.

Some of you just need to accept that as much as you might hate her, there are others of us who actually like her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Batman View Post
    But instead of a Super Hero Show. They want a Soap Opera who's alter ego is a Super Hero Show.
    When done right this makes super hero stuff better. The reason Spiderman 2 (The Tobey McGuire one) is considered one of the best superhero movies of all time is that its not about Spiderman. Rather its about Peter Parker who happens to be Spiderman sometimes. Shows and movies fail when they get so focused on the costumed identity that they lose sight of the people behind them. Arrow is in a dryspell but to me that has more to do with a boring flashback plot and a main villain storyline thats been drawn out too long.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    If people were cheating she would have far more than just the 1938 votes she currently has. Thats a pretty small number as internet voting goes.

Some of you just need to accept that as much as you might hate her, there are others of us who actually like her.

BS, I have seen screenshots of them doing this stuff. There is no way Felicity is anywhere as near as popular as Supergirl. With this poll it is more trouble since they have to log into their various accounts one by one to vote. They spammed the hell out of CBR to even get her in the poll last year. They just don't seem as into it this year. Then again they have gotten almost everything they wanted so some of them might no longer work as hard.

You need to accept your fandom is largely made up of whackos who do crap like this:

https://twitter.com/andybehbakht/sta...25228614893568

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

I went with Green Arrow because I always loved dark and gritty super heroes like Batman and Daredevil. Although I don't think the show is as exciting as it used to be I personally think that it's the 2nd best Super Hero show out there. But in case your curious, Daredevil is my favorite show.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Hands down The Flash.

2nd Lucifer

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    Or it could just mean that her fanatics have reduced in number and not as motivated now.

My favorite show is Flash, but my favorite hero right now has got to be Supergirl!

I voted Liv Moore, which was an easy choice because out of that list she's the only 'hero' whose show I follow.

Retired

It's a lousy poll for including so many players from one show, while excluding so many players from other shows.

I think that, when someone posts a poll, they ought to give a brief statement of their reasons for posing the choices in the poll. Maybe the pollster had good reasons for the options given--but we don't know.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

White Canary, then Flash, of those listed. Constantine is my #1
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Was this brigaded by Olicity nuts again? Why is she even on this list, when characters like Vibe are not.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan