Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Love this series. The grit, the violence, and the heart really capture the essence of Old Man Logan. Lemire has done a great job setting him apart from the Logan who died. He's given him a sense of intrigue that make this one of the comics I look forward to reading most every month. It's a dark time for the X-men comics as a whole, but this is one bright spot that's worth celebrating.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    More importantly, if Lady Deathstrike is evil again, why is Wolverine's body, by which I mean a pile of Adamantium big enough that Tony stark couldn't afford it, just sitting there, untouched, unguarded, useless.
    The statue is guarded by forge tech.

Also if deathstrie never went back on het grudge she would never be used again. The forst time was when logan lost the metal. She came bck later for another reason a mysterious box. That story never finished. Shes been back alot. And logan has the metal. Psychos rarely make sense. Plus yeah writers want to use her cause shes awesome lol

When you have a butt-load of writers handling the same batch of characters you can expect differences in continuity...

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    The statue is guarded by forge tech.

Also if deathstrie never went back on het grudge she would never be used again. The forst time was when logan lost the metal. She came bck later for another reason a mysterious box. That story never finished. Shes been back alot. And logan has the metal. Psychos rarely make sense. Plus yeah writers want to use her cause shes awesome lol
    If all she's capable of as a character is attack Logan, not even Wolverine, but Logan specifically, then no, I feel she's not awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    If all she's capable of as a character is attack Logan, not even Wolverine, but Logan specifically, then no, I feel she's not awesome.
    Agreed. Even Sabretooth has had stories that didn't revolve around making Logan's life miserable.

It just makes her a flat, one-note character.

Loved this issue and the art is great like always.
    I thought the first arc was good but this one is definitely better.
    It reminds of how good wolverine comics can be.
    Hope we see more of logan's own rogues.

BANNED

Man, this was good. Lemire and Sorrentino are just killing it. This book just feels like classic Wolverine. The first arc was great but this second arc has been topping it, in my opinion.