Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
    Amazing Member

Is Dr.Spectrum going to be attack by Dr.Strange's hair monster too, or is she in the clear? She'll have to deal with Black Bolt first I guess, but even if she wins, Strange and the rest of the Illuminati will get probably get her.

BANNED

This issue was F'n awesome. Plain and simple.

Love the fact that the Illuminati suffering defeat before Stranges big move were looked upon as the men with tainted black hearts and the GS were the noble warriors. This adds such dimension to all the characters involved.

If I had to nit pick this issue it would be why Reed(the biggest brain of the group) came so unprepared with not one technological device he could bring to help in the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by blakkrussian View Post
    That picture of Sun God standing with a defeated Hulk at his feet...not long now before some clever dick superimposes a pic of Superman in Sun Gods place appearing soon all over the 'net on 'vs' boards.
    Ya I was thinking the same. The Hulk has been written horribly in recent years. He is just a team "big guy" . Screw his invulnerability and Regen powers. Thanks Hickman.

What I don't know yet is why AIM has not done anything about killing the Avengers when they had the chance in Avengers #27, and, why AIM are so upbeat about the Incursions, which they have already admitted to knowing about? Sure, their renegade Adaptoids escaped into the White area between universes and met and became Mapmakers, but are we to understand that AIM is in cohorts with Incursion harvesting, or, does AIM already know, with time travel, that the Incursions stop very soon, so they aren't worried? It just seems like AIM are unnervingly on top of the situation compared to the Illuminati. AIM should call themselves the New Intelligencia in that case.