Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    The comic book version of the Maximoffs aren't Inhumans either. They were tinkered with by the High Evolutionary.
    Jesus chrimony christ marvel, get it together. Mags is forever their father to me

Age of Ultron does kind of reference their X-men origin a bit-in the comics, they were originally villains, members of Magneto's brotherhood (Although unaware of any relationship at that time)-Ultron was kind of a surrogate Magneto in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    Jesus chrimony christ marvel, get it together. Mags is forever their father to me
    Yea same, I don't know what their goal is/was, but I damn near felt offended.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Yea same, I don't know what their goal is/was, but I damn near felt offended.
    To spite Fox.

All-New Member

I'm so used to seeing characters portrayed differently from series to series, from comics to TV to movies. I was sorry they killed him off in Avengers. (It seems in that universe people gain powers mainly through human experimentation.) But, I loved the sequence in DoFP when he runs around the room disarming people and changing bullet trajectories, though, personally, I thought the portrayal of Wanda and Pietro, in the Avengers film was closer to the comics version.

By the way, in DoFP the mom (or foster mom) tells the little girl, "Go bug your sister," so it is implied that there's an older sister. I took it that the little girl may have been meant to represent Polaris and Wanda was just not shown on-screen.

Dunno how they fit together or if they would, should Fox and Marvel join forces. But I really would like to see how Singer would handle Wanda in the X-films.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 05-17-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.