Default Sterling Archer vs Iron Man with a Twist...

of Lime..

This is a drinking contest, rumors say Tony used to be quite the drinker, but can he drink the inhuman Sterling Archer under the table? What say you CBR Rumbles?
    And now I finally arrived.

Stark hasn't drunk any alcohol in ages, so his tolerance level has probably dropped to below-average even by real-world standards. Archer's tolerance is superhuman and arguably toonforcey. Archer wins this casually. Hell, there are probably people posting on this board who could beat Stark, simply by having an above-average tolerance built up via routine drinking.

Mighty Member

I'm betting on the guy who calls six gummy bears and scotch his 'breakfast'.

"I can't be drunk, Lana, I've only had like 12 beers"

oh, and the time where he planned on drinking a pint of Grappa as if it was a glass of water.

Archer, with the Toon Force liver, takes the win. might even go so far as to say it's a curbstomp.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

archer accidentally drunk that blue stuff they have in barber shops. and even knowing it wasn't dangerous to drink, he kept drinking it with no side-effects whatsoever.

going with archer.

Incredible Member

I'm going with the group consensus here. Even at his best, Stark just doesn't have the feats to drink with Archer.

Stark doesn't even have the feats to out-drink real-world experienced drinkers. I suspect the OP has a concept of Stark that comes from parodies. In his own comic, Stark spent about twenty years without drinking to excess once. Once the story about him becoming an alcoholic started, it was presented extremely realistically. He got drunk on mundane amounts of alcohol, deteriorated into full-blown alcoholism in a drearily realistic way, and crawled out it in a painfully realistic way. He can't compete with Archer's toonforce liver. He might not even be able to compete with some of the ordinary real-world people posting on this thread.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Bonus Round!

Tony vs. Pam.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Bonus Round!

Tony vs. Pam.
    Pam?
    this is without the suit i take it. lol
    And now I finally arrived.

Tony doesn't have any impressive drinking feats. Archer easily wins this challenge. If Tony isn't wearing his armor, I think that Pam would wreck him in HTH or drinking or even both at once. Tony has a lot of combat experience in armor, but almost none without the armor. Pam, by contrast, is a vicious and experienced HTH combatant with a low center of gravity. She would break Stark like Bane broke Batman that one time.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Pam?
    this is without the suit i take it. lol
    Well, yes, without the suit - it's a drinking contest, after all. (Though Pam does have the most durability feats of the main cast, apart from Archer and Ray.)

To make it more even, I'd say make it MCU Tony and give him access to Robert Downey Jr.'s feats. He's gonna need them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007