Thread: Micronauts, #2

Super Moderator

Default Micronauts, #2

JOURNEY THROUGH MICROSPACE! The reign of BARON KARZA stretches through all of known space... but a small band of renegades have other ideas. Action like you've never seen before!

Full article here.

Looks good -- I really enjoyed the first issue, so I'll be picking this up for sure.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Got this mixed up with whatever the micro characters in Marvel are. Y'know, the ones that were in Minimum Carnage? Not that anyone read that story
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Mighty Member

This is the kind of thing I cherrypick for fun and then I saw Cullen Bunn was the writer. Not for me after a lousy Fearless Defenders and a weak Drax.He'll start introducing relationships and insipid humor and it all goes to hell from there.