All-New Member

Default where to buy the stuff

Hello everyone

just a quick question, which website would you recommend to buy comic books from (mainly omni's and such). I live in Belgium, so they must be able to ship there (and not have to steep shipping costs) and preferably a website that allows payment by PayPal.

Thank you!

ps: sorry for my poor spelling

cheap-comics.com is the answer if you don't mind ordering from a Dutch site
    Otherwise archonia.com, although I don't know if they accept paypal

or bookdepository but I doubt their prices much better than cheap-comics and cheap-comics' packaging and delivery speed is superb.

Try isbns.co.uk (works with any type of dot something, .net. us etc). It gives you some other marketplace options.

All-New Member

I've heard about a site called Instocktrades, are they any good?

Just a question about cheap comics how is there selection of available comics/omni's? Bought some comics from them at conventions (such as Elektra omni)

How are the prices on the mentioned sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    I've heard about a site called Instocktrades, are they any good?

Just a question about cheap comics how is there selection of available comics/omni's? Bought some comics from them at conventions (such as Elektra omni)

How are the prices on the mentioned sites?
    Instocktrades is good for americans but the shipping is quite pricey to Europe. Packaging is excellent but so is cheap-comics'.
    I think their selection is quite good, they always have lots of fresh releases. For prices I think that's up to you to discover since you are the one who lives in Belgium (I mostly use local sites, sometimes CC when they have some bargain specials).
    Might worth checking tfaw as well, their shipping can be prices, depending on the books you order but they have lots of offers and the packaging is really good.

Wordery has free shipping worldwide.

Regarding the packaging quality, which is my first criteria regarding Omnibus, artist's edition or absolute editions, my prefered choices are Forbidden Planet.co.uk and archonia.
    archonia charge via kiala 4.99€ for shipping (to France) whatever you have in your cart.
    Forbiddenplanet.co.uk have better prices even if their shipping fees are significantly higher.

and if you read French there is a dedicated thread here http://www.bdgest.com/forum/ou-achet....html#p3667490, with lot of feedbacks.
    Last edited by vark; 05-14-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Spectacular Member

I live in Luxembourg and I use

- Cheap Comics
    - Archonia
    - Thalia (german website sometimes there are sales)
    - Amazon.de
    - Amazon.co.uk
    - Ebay.co.uk

These are your best bets. Also check Amazon France or Italy, sometimes the different sellers have different prices and different shipping prices especially.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinBo37 View Post
    I live in Luxembourg and I use

These are your best bets. Also check Amazon France or Italy, sometimes the different sellers have different prices and different shipping prices especially.
    that's why I like to use the isbns search site cause it shows you the different amazons and ebays so you don't have to check them one by one.

Bol.com should ship to Belgium I think.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Try isbns.co.uk (works with any type of dot something, .net. us etc). It gives you some other marketplace options.
    Thanks for that. Tried the .net site (I'm in the US) and found a couple sites that I had never heard of before with some good deals.