Incredible Member

Default Man of Steel / Aquaman crossover?

So I'm rematching Man of Steel for the first time, trying to give it a second chance to win me over.

One of the things that immediately frustrated me (besides the 20 minutes of Krypton nonsense) was the oil rig scene. It was fine, in and of itself, but I thought it would have been great to see Kal dive down to fix the leak. But he just passes out underwater, ok, fine.

The second thing that frustrated me, unfairly given the timeframe of the movie's development, was that they didn't use that scene to cameo Aquaman. We get the whales, but no Aquaman.

So, this is a long way to go to ask if it would be worthwhile for DC to revisit this scene in the Aquaman film and have him and Kal go on a little undersea adventure to plug the oil spill? I think it would go a long way toward giving their universe a little more cohesion, could give Kal a little more heroic characterization, and it wouldn't really take anything away from MoS or BvS, as far as I know. It could just be that Kal doesn't mention it to anyone and after their team up he swims up to that house like he does. Anyway, that's what I would do. Any takers?
    Last edited by keeen; 05-14-2016 at 04:12 PM.