Default 25 Variant Covers For ‘Betty And Veronica’ #1. Which three is your favorite?

I plan to give Betty and Veronica upcoming comicbook a shot when it comes out July 20th. In terms of what cover I get it depends on the price and how I feel about the options that I might get for covers. I knew they were going to have at least 4 variants due to the other recent Archie comics getting a couple of variant options with there #1s plus majority I find are sold at cover price thankfully. I love having the power of choice.
    However I didn't expect that they would get 25 variants covers to pick from! Looking them over from this website: http://comicsalliance.com/archie-var...-and-veronica/ I tried to dwindle down to my top favorites and hopefully pick my overall favorite at my local shop when the comic comes out. I want to just get one or two covers max but I'm going back and forth over which is my overall favorite and runner-up.

Thus I'm curious based on the great talents and large number of covers for the upcoming Betty and Veronica #1 comic which is your top 3 favorite covers of the bunch and the one you hope to get?

Most aren't that impressive to me, but I'm down with Moritat and Cliff Chiang. I still want to see some interiors, even if it is Adam Hughes.

image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children