Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

There were a lot of periods in 1-100 that dragged on (I have a couple big holes in that run because of it), but I think my big complaint about this run is the four main characters feel like they are the supporting cast. It does not help that most of the time I do not even know which turtle is being drawn in any given scene. That said, I am enjoying it enough to keep going.

Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Despite the en media res beginning making me think I had missed an issue at first the latest issue of the Last Ronin was amazing!
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I've just recently discovered the IDW series and I am loving it so much.

I currently I am on volume 8 of the IDW collection and I just finished Bebop & Rocksteady Destroy everything - it is so insane and I love it.

I love how this series made them into complete sociopaths and I was really surprised that they so callously murder people and how they are nigh undefeatable.

I cannot wait to get to the finale, what an amazing series

Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I've just recently discovered the IDW series and I am loving it so much.

I currently I am on volume 8 of the IDW collection and I just finished Bebop & Rocksteady Destroy everything - it is so insane and I love it.

I love how this series made them into complete sociopaths and I was really surprised that they so callously murder people and how they are nigh undefeatable.

I cannot wait to get to the finale, what an amazing series
    Yeah, it's an awesome run that combines just about everything there is to love about every previous incarnation of the Turtles
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Yeah, it's an awesome run that combines just about everything there is to love about every previous incarnation of the Turtles
    I wish I would have discovered it earlier so I could be part of the discourse, I know some don't like the writer, but I am excited to get it eventually

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Issue #121 just dropped yesterday. I read it last night.
    Nice to see Hob back in the main storyline. He is one of those original [to this run] characters whose been around since the start and played ally and foe.
    Curious to see where we are headed with #125!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I just finished Shredder in Hell.

WTF!

It got so epic and it's amazing, I cannot believe they introduced Brahma in a Turtles book!

I love how everything is trying into a beautiful bow

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Issue #121 just dropped yesterday. I read it last night.
    Nice to see Hob back in the main storyline. He is one of those original [to this run] characters whose been around since the start and played ally and foe.
    Curious to see where we are headed with #125!
    Hobs not directly responsible, but Raphs really not listening. I wonder what will happen. Didnt read 121, just 120. That issue made my blood boil.