Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Do they share a universe or is this just a crossover?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Do they share a universe or is this just a crossover?
    My guess its just a redundant (maybe fun) crossover, that has nothing to do with the main continuity of both titles. Good writer, though.

I liked the IDW take and hoping it gets adapted as a movie, tv show, animated series or game one day.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I liked the IDW take and hoping it gets adapted as a movie, tv show, animated series or game one day.
    I've been a turtles fan since it first came out and the IDW origin with the reincarnation angle and the seamless way it has incorporated elements from the various shows, comic lines and movies makes it my definitive version. Eastman and Laird may see things differently and so might other fans for that matter, but for me the IDW run(until just recently) has been the best it's ever been.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I've been a turtles fan since it first came out and the IDW origin with the reincarnation angle and the seamless way it has incorporated elements from the various shows, comic lines and movies makes it my definitive version. Eastman and Laird may see things differently and so might other fans for that matter, but for me the IDW run(until just recently) has been the best it's ever been.
    I only know them from the cartoons so I'll take your word for it.

You know I’m reading Lost Years to learn about the new turtles but have to admit I like Mickeys adventures as well
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know I’m reading Lost Years to learn about the new turtles but have to admit I like Mickeys adventures as well
    Lost Years has been fun so far, I didn't know if I really wanted either a prequel or sequel to Ronin but this has been good.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Anyone reading the Armageddon game?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone reading the Armageddon game?
    I tried, but it just felt empty to me so I dropped it. I'm hoping Turtles gets back to being good again after the event is over. The first hundred issues were about as perfect as you can get so I'm hoping for more of that.

Extraordinary Member

Both of the Armageddon Game minis have been great. The main title is really just trying to keep up with the story though. But overall there has been a lot of fun action and plenty of development for most of the characters that have been sidelined for a while.

Lost Years is also enjoyable. The second issue was definitely better than the first.

Astonishing Member

Armageddon Game is quite good. I live it when there are so many characters involved in a storyline with different threads.

Armageddon game does sound cool but the multiple spinoffs makes it harder to pick up. I'll probably wait till it's collected.

Last edited by sifighter; 03-20-2023 at 08:14 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I bought the Game changers volume that came out today. It's a fun training arc and set up the Armageddon Game.

Huh…a Last Ronin video game would you look at that. Hope we get an animated movie soon.

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/03/teen...in-development
    Words to live by.