Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
Results 466 to 477 of 477
  1. #466
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Isnt the rumor that someone dies in TMNT 100? Maybe Shredder returns, kills Splinter and is taking over the foot again?
    Splinter is one of the more likely characters to die, in my opinion. How it happens, who knows. But I do agree that Shredder in Hell is going to become very important to the main comic.
    'Till the end of the line.

  2. #467

    Default

    I never tried picking up the IDW stuff, I just came across reviews that compliment its early issues. I'm still annoyed that Mirage series ended too soon as I want to know more about April's journey as Nobody, more about Michelangelo with the Triceratons, and more.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

  3. #468
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I never tried picking up the IDW stuff, I just came across reviews that compliment its early issues. I'm still annoyed that Mirage series ended too soon as I want to know more about April's journey as Nobody, more about Michelangelo with the Triceratons, and more.
    Are you talking about volume 4?

    Maybe they will re-issue them and finish it, if the volume 3 experiment is successful enough. (Idw is reprinting volume 3 and will put 3? more issues out that will give the series a proper ending)

  4. #469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Are you talking about volume 4?

    Maybe they will re-issue them and finish it, if the volume 3 experiment is successful enough. (Idw is reprinting volume 3 and will put 3? more issues out that will give the series a proper ending)
    Yeah, that volume. Although to be quite frank, I don't want to count the Image stuff as volume 3 since it is not part of the main canon of the pre-selling era.

    If they can continue it then I hope Peter Laird still has the same ideas he had before, and is willing to complete his vision so I can at least feel pleased about having a more complete collection.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

  5. #470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Splinter is one of the more likely characters to die, in my opinion. How it happens, who knows. But I do agree that Shredder in Hell is going to become very important to the main comic.
    Well, he did show up in Shredder in Hell #1, so it is possible. It could also be likely that time is not linear in the realm of the dead...

  6. #471
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395

    Default

    TMNT Universe is canceld I just noticed it...

    It was always a good read, but mostly the main story, and for that it was too expensive.

  7. #472
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    TMNT Universe ended back May of 2018.
    I suspect it ended for a few reasons but my thought was to make room for Urban Legends mostly.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  8. #473
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    TMNT Universe ended back May of 2018.
    I suspect it ended for a few reasons but my thought was to make room for Urban Legends mostly.
    Plus the constant flow of other mini series and one shots (macro series currently). They might have just spread themselves too thin.
    'Till the end of the line.

  9. #474
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Yeah, it was a bit too much for my taste, though the quality was always at least decent...

  10. #475

    Default

    I'm cool with any publisher doing a bunch of mini's, so long as the quality stays up.

  11. #476
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Anyone else excited for seeing the Turtles in an animated movie with Batman?

  12. #477
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Anyone else excited for seeing the Turtles in an animated movie with Batman?
    That and the announcement of Batman/TMNT III is exciting!

    I hope they collect all 3 series into one nice Dlx HC volume!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •