Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

the turtles xhibit at the cartoon art museum was pretty awesome. lots of original art from the old mirage stuff as well as the IDW series, old & new cartoons as well as some cool stuff from the old movie. surprisingly not much from the new movie though.

some pics from the xhibit

my personal favorite, the 1st issue my brother bought when we were kids

All-New Member

The last two turtles from Drew Moss.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phantom309 View Post
    The last two turtles from Drew Moss.
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Nice.. he should do Splinter and Shredder too.

I've been buying the TMNT Ongoing and related Micros via trade and I'm wondering if Turtles In Time is part of that continuity. Any idea? By the artists involved I say yeah, and in Utrom Empire there is mention of time travel. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I've been buying the TMNT Ongoing and related Micros via trade and I'm wondering if Turtles In Time is part of that continuity. Any idea? By the artists involved I say yeah, and in Utrom Empire there is mention of time travel. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    I didn't think it was going to be, but events of the last issue seem to suggest it is.

Awesome. Thanks!

BANNED

I'm so glad that the movie is doing well.

All-New Member

I really didn't like the new film at all but I am glad it's doing well. If it gets some kids or new fans into any of the comics or cartoons then it is ok in my book.

I haven't seen it yet.. but it's gotten a sequel so I'm wondering if they'll actually listen to what people are saying is wrong with the film and introduce more in the sequel. Krang, Utroms, Casey Jones, Neutrinos, Dimension X. They listen, right?

Fantastic issue today. General Krang and Shredder meet to make an apparent partnership agreement, but it doesn't go as planned for either of them. No appearance of the turtles but I didn't mind because it was a very good issue.

Spectacular Member Carmen_Rider's Avatar

I wonder how today's generation will think of the violent original comics and too-wholesome original cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen_Rider View Post
    I wonder how today's generation will think of the violent original comics and too-wholesome original cartoon.
    The only way I can answer that is to tell you that my 10 year old brother prefers the first live action movie over the 2014 one that's in theaters now and has watched more episodes of the '87 cartoon than the one currently on Nick.
    Last edited by cc008; 08-14-2014 at 06:58 AM.

Astonishing Member

Bludgeon was cool, although I thought it might be a missed opportunity to introduce that half-cyborg shark guy from the Archie comics, who I can't remember the name of, but nerded out and was BFF with Donnie. But then, maybe that guy's not the sort of character you kickstart in the Foot Clan.

Shredder's scheming was awesome, though. Man, if old Shred-Head and Krang are ever you know ... trapped in the Technodrome at the center of the earth, or Dimension X, or something, you can see a sort of brutal take on the old cartoon dynamic forming now in these interactions.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Hey. Looking to get into the current TMNT action. Where or what issue is a good jumping on point. I know it's obviously issue #1 but until I"m able to go back and get the trades it'll have to wait. LOL!