Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is there an omnibus of the Archie comics era?
    Sadly, no--maybe one day!

I'd love to have had a chonological Omni of the Mirage material as well. Have to love what I have for now though.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm almost up to date on my Ninja Turtles and I'm absolutely loving this comic. It has quickly made it's way to my must read pile. Does anyone know how this comic is doing sale wise because I do not want it to end. Also are the turtles a flagship from IDW or is that another comic?

Im glad to see people enjoying this series. One of best ongoings im reading now. I used to dislike donny until i read this now hes becoming one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    I'm almost up to date on my Ninja Turtles and I'm absolutely loving this comic. It has quickly made it's way to my must read pile. Does anyone know how this comic is doing sale wise because I do not want it to end. Also are the turtles a flagship from IDW or is that another comic?
    They avg about 15k a month.

Aspiring Underachiever Turn the Page's Avatar

This series is consistently the book I most look forward to each month. I can never say enough good things about it. The stakes with the Techno Drome are high thanks to strong writing and strong long term story planning. Same with how war between the Foot Clan and the other gangs has been crafted, along with family matters and the tension between the turtles at times. This book is all about building things up and knocking them down in exactly the right way.

Sales on the IDW TMNT book are quite strong. That 15K avg is pretty spot on.

Amazing Member

I'm really hoping it has a long run. I love the series so much and I'm only in the third arc!

Quote Originally Posted by chaos X effect View Post
    I'm really hoping it has a long run. I love the series so much and I'm only in the third arc!
    I'm through the first four, and the third arc is my favorite. Hope you like it. Its much slower than the 1980s series. I got the 1st hardcover "the Works" for Christmas and I like it better than the IDW. When I was a kid my bro had a trade with the first 2 issues, good memories.

Amazing Member

I'm in the second volume of City Fall. I'm loving it so much.

I would say that it's the best "event" (if you want to call it that), that I've read in a long time.

Youre ahead of me now. I am up through the Krang Wars. I have the City Fall trades but I'm going to try and pick up the Villains Micro before I read through it. Looking forward to reading it.

The Krang Wars made me feel like I was watching a Saturday morning cartoon. Like I need to eat a bowl of frosted flakes as I read the book.

TMNT #42 hits next week!!! I'm very stoked about this Technodrome arc and can't believe we are within distance of issue #50 already with this IDW run!!!

Anyone know if there are plans past issue 50?

All-New Member

It sounds like TMNT might be getting canceled. The new solicitations make it sound that way.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=58636

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #45
    Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w) • Mateus Santolouco (a) • Santolouco, Eastman (c)
    The Turtles return from Burnow Island to find unimaginable tragedy. As the family struggles to cope, an enraged Foot Clan prepares its revenge. It's all been building to this...the start of the final storyline leading to #50!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    •Devastating consequences to "Attack on Technodrome"!
    •Mateus Santolouco returns!
    •Variant Cover by Zach Howard!

Aspiring Underachiever Turn the Page's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kgr79 View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=58636

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #45
    Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w) • Mateus Santolouco (a) • Santolouco, Eastman (c)
    The Turtles return from Burnow Island to find unimaginable tragedy. As the family struggles to cope, an enraged Foot Clan prepares its revenge. It's all been building to this...the start of the final storyline leading to #50!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    •Devastating consequences to "Attack on Technodrome"!
    •Mateus Santolouco returns!
    •Variant Cover by Zach Howard!
    I dunno about cancellation, why bother with the Mutanimals mini series if they're cancelling so soon? I hope this book goes on after #45.

That being said, that solicitation has me worried for Donnie and Splinter, both are in rather tense situations with Shredder and Old Hobb after this months issue.