Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Uhm... she's gay and in a commited monogamous relationship.
    Technically, she's bi and in a committed monogamous relationship.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Technically, she's bi and in a committed monogamous relationship.
    If we're going to be nitpicky, technically she's dead and haunting her girlfriend :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    If we're going to be nitpicky, technically she's dead and haunting her girlfriend :P
    Hmm. Fight might be a draw then.

Hmm. Fight might be a draw then.
    We're going by Xena at her peak, which is when she was alive xD So around mid-season 6.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Uhm... she's gay and in a commited monogamous relationship.
    Doesn't matter, had snu-snu.

Also, I love that this thread just turned into a discussion about exactly how insane Xena's chakram is, and then went the "it ends in sex" route. Bravo.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

That's mean, man.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

*laughs hysterically*

First of all the chakram actually has feats for knocking down and destroying other flying chakram type weapons, while the shield does not.

Secondly, the chakram's distance, speed and endurance feats blow the shield out of the water by MILES. It cuts through metal made by gods, it covered the length of a massive town in seconds and that was before the chakram upgrades to being capable of splitting in half.

The chakram also controls it's own momentum and speed adjusting at will as well as adjusting the edges of itself to decide if its going to bounce or cut. Cap's shield has nothing on it. And no way in hell can the shield even hit the chakram, it's outmatched in speed.

EDIT - found one of the most insane chakram throws from the series. 33:15 if it doesnt do it automatically

Video is way too long, but I did watch the time frame you indicated. L.O.L. Ridiculous. I see in your latter post you said it became some kind of magic charm. Ok. But the above isn't magic? Xena have Super-advanced math skills or something? The point you marked is Bullseye level accuracy. Sure this feat is well above MCU Cap throw skills, but is that "one of the most insane throws" actually remotely consistent with her typical "high end" showings ? Also, I never knew the weapon adjusted itself to be round or edge. Did they mention that in a specific episode? Just a curiosity question.

By the way, I don't know how big the place she was at was, but it took something like 90 seconds for the whole throw. MCU Cap throws his shield 100 feet in a second or just under a second. Did not watch the rest of that video, but does Xena chakram move at those speeds in it ?

Xena due to magic chakram in full equipment fight if it can literally "consciously" alter its direction in a Khazan arena that has no actual walls to bounce off of. Based on that innane village throw, I will go with it being able to...and thus destroying Cap.

Now for H2H, Cap is more durable and stronger. *I'm sure Xena has some wild feats, like Sorbo Hercules, but I doubt those happen enough to not be considered consistent. The best feats of Xena I remember is when she went toe to toe with Ares, and was getting smacked damn far into their old building. That still ain't nothing compared to being able to get back up from a serious beating from Ironman and non blooldusted newbie Spider-man... Cap is broaching Class 10 levels of soak...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-who-cried-wolf View Post
    Xena due to magic chakram in full equipment fight if it can literally "consciously" alter its direction in a Khazan arena that has no actual walls to bounce off of. Based on that innane village throw, I will go with it being able to...and thus destroying Cap.

Now for H2H, Cap is more durable and stronger. *I'm sure Xena has some wild feats, like Sorbo Hercules, but I doubt those happen enough to not be considered consistent. The best feats of Xena I remember is when she went toe to toe with Ares, and was getting smacked damn far into their old building. That still ain't nothing compared to being able to get back up from a serious beating from Ironman and non blooldusted newbie Spider-man... Cap is broaching Class 10 levels of soak...
    Sorry, but Xena very consistantly has feats that are way out of what comicbook peak humans can pull off.
    Somebody posted a video about it that you didn't watch (mind you, turning the sound off helps a lot there).

And yes, the Groundhog Day Chakram throw is more extensive than what she usually does, but not massively so. Disarming a dozen soldiers with one throw is merely routine.

There's a throw where she throws the chakram in the desert and it turns around in an arch and returns without anything to bounce off. There are also feats, though I'd need to find an episode for it, of the chakram just stopping and going back the way it came, so I'd say it's easy to assume she consciously controls it. Or that it has it's own consciousness.

Xena has feats of taking considerable H2H hits, the only ones I can recall are Archangels which made her flinch and she near killed a bunch of them before a supreme deity intervened.

Video is way too long, but I did watch the time frame you indicated. L.O.L. Ridiculous. I see in your latter post you said it became some kind of magic charm. Ok. But the above isn't magic? Xena have Super-advanced math skills or something? The point you marked is Bullseye level accuracy. Sure this feat is well above MCU Cap throw skills, but is that "one of the most insane throws" actually remotely consistent with her typical "high end" showings ? Also, I never knew the weapon adjusted itself to be round or edge. Did they mention that in a specific episode? Just a curiosity question.

By the way, I don't know how big the place she was at was, but it took something like 90 seconds for the whole throw. MCU Cap throws his shield 100 feet in a second or just under a second. Did not watch the rest of that video, but does Xena chakram move at those speeds in it ?
    There 2, theres the patterned chakram which is in the video I posted. It has less impressive feats than her 2nd kind, that throw I posted she spent a chunk of time actually plotting the trajectory of the chakram to make sure it'd work (the episode is groundhog day so she had the time to do it). But her second chakram can split in half making 2 mini chakrams that work independently cutting and bouncing and then they also rejoin and resplit midflight.

Xena is pretty fast and she couldn't cross the town in time to stop the girl drinking poison, which starts groundhog day.

Yes the chakram is consistent, they never out right state that the chakram adjusts itself but it's a weapon that can bounce off wood, stone, people and also cut through wood, stone and people. It has feats of going straight through tree trunks when Xena needs to cut down trees and bouncing off trees when she's in a wooded environment.

Regarding the bolded, yes, very consistent with it.

The back and forth from rounded to edged has been a running joke. It was never explained in the show. It just becomes a blunt or edged weapon depending on the needs of the scene.

I don't know if the chakram moves at a hundred feet per second. The feat from the village is kind of strange to make a big deal out of the throw taking a total of 90 seconds since it was a throw to multiple points in the town and, though I haven't watched that one for a while, I doubt they would spend 90 seconds on the chakram reaching it's first target.
    Power with Girl is better.

There's a throw where she throws the chakram in the desert and it turns around in an arch and returns without anything to bounce off. There are also feats, though I'd need to find an episode for it, of the chakram just stopping and going back the way it came, so I'd say it's easy to assume she consciously controls it. Or that it has it's own consciousness.

Xena has feats of taking considerable H2H hits, the only ones I can recall are Archangels which made her flinch and she near killed a bunch of them before a supreme deity intervened.

There 2, theres the patterned chakram which is in the video I posted. It has less impressive feats than her 2nd kind, that throw I posted she spent a chunk of time actually plotting the trajectory of the chakram to make sure it'd work (the episode is groundhog day so she had the time to do it). But her second chakram can split in half making 2 mini chakrams that work independently cutting and bouncing and then they also rejoin and resplit midflight.

Xena is pretty fast and she couldn't cross the town in time to stop the girl drinking poison, which starts groundhog day.

Yes the chakram is consistent, they never out right state that the chakram adjusts itself but it's a weapon that can bounce off wood, stone, people and also cut through wood, stone and people. It has feats of going straight through tree trunks when Xena needs to cut down trees and bouncing off trees when she's in a wooded environment.
    I forgot about the buzzsaw quality of the chakram when it keeps carving on a tree while we hear buzzsaw sounds and cuts it down. And yes, as impressive as her abilities were with the original chakram, the second chakram, which almost has to be magic whether they say so or not, has at times seemed to either have a will of it's own or she controls it as it has at times changed directions in midair and not just by bouncing or going away and straight back to her.

I think her high feats happen consistently enough to be considered "consistent high-end feats". When I think about it, I think her high-end feats are more consistent than those of Sorboclese.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

FWIW, ISTR her throwing her chakram fast enough to knock an arrow out of the air, then U-Turn and hit the arrow that was next to the first arrow out of the air as well. Maybe that was a spear?

FWIW, ISTR her throwing her chakram fast enough to knock an arrow out of the air, then U-Turn and hit the arrow that was next to the first arrow out of the air as well. Maybe that was a spear?
    Her chakram is fast enough to cut the arrowheads off of arrows mid-trajectory, fast enough to buzz cut a spear in half as it's traveling, it's fast enough to hit other chakram-esque weapons mid air and take them out like it does in the season 6 episode Dangerous Prey.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I'm starting to think that a much better matchup for Xena would be someone like the Fateless One. In fact, I think I'll make that thread once I figure out how to structure the fight most evenly.
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007